Match Thread Sheffield United v. Leicester City - 6th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEIC
LEIC
LEIC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607032452367.png v. 1607032463814.png
EPL Week 11 - Sunday 6th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-leicester-city.519/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 21.56.22.png

If wilder claims to love this club, he should never play Bryan and Lowe again. Fuck the left footed rule bollocks, get an actual defender in there !

Lowe off has to be the right thing to do. Put a rocket up lundstram too. Mon dieu we are missing a decent midfielder to go in there with SB.
Of Lowe comes out 2nd half Wilder has definitely lost it

This is a shocking performance

Anyone who for one moment thinks Fleck is ‘getting back to his best’ knows nothing about football - he has been awful has as Lunny - Berge ,oh dear dear me

our team is a car crash - I cant even believe that Lowe and Bryan are anywhere near the squad let alone starting

total squad and team have been improved WORSE

Awful

Well, we can complain about getting decision and not getting the rub of the green, but not today.

Lowe should be off. Someone seems to have given Berge some ket and he's like a madman. I'd need to see that challenge again but it looked wild and I thought he was off. I can't believe the ref didn't even give a foul. They've hit the woodwork twice and should have had at least one pen (for the Egan pull).

We're getting overrun in midfield. We've got a soft centre and not much better down the flanks. Not sure I've seen Baldock once today?!!They're running between centre backs far too easily. Nothing much is sticking going forwards. Burke is having a bit of a mare.

Still, we're still level and the game is up for grabs. We need to make the ball stick up top though.

I'd bring Osborn on for Lowe and McGoldrick on for Burke

Sharp for Burke can’t do much worse! and if CW does not take off Lowe then it would be incredibly irresponsible!

What has happened to a player we used to have called John Fleck?

We've had 5 minutes after the goal where we looked something similar to last season, even Kean Bryan got forward and put a couple of crosses in.

The rest of it has been very similar to the rest of the games this season. Every time the ball goes near our box we look like conceding and again we dont have anything sticking up front.

Well, we can complain about getting decision and not getting the rub of the green, but not today.

Lowe should be off. Someone seems to have given Berge some ket and he's like a madman. I'd need to see that challenge again but it looked wild and I thought he was off. I can't believe the ref didn't even give a foul. They've hit the woodwork twice and should have had at least one pen (for the Egan pull).

We're getting overrun in midfield. We've got a soft centre and not much better down the flanks. Not sure I've seen Baldock once today?!!They're running between centre backs far too easily. Nothing much is sticking going forwards. Burke is having a bit of a mare.

Still, we're still level and the game is up for grabs. We need to make the ball stick up top though.

I'd bring Osborn on for Lowe and McGoldrick on for Burke
That berge challenge was clean, not a foul, its just nowadays the game is for wet lettuces and any strong challenge is deemed a foul

We need to get a hold of midfield it’s the same old thing as the ball keeps coming back at us just for us to have the ball for longer would be an improvement

Next week it'll be his tit. I'm seriously loosing any patience with him I still had.
I heard he twisted it getting into his Lamborghini.
Wilder won’t do it, but Lowe has to come off at half time. Not only is he teetering on a red card, he’s not played well at all. He gave the ball away too much, was very slow to close down shots and didn’t track runners properly. He has a decent future, but he has to learn from today. He needs to step up, but it’s too risky whilst he’s on that yellow card.
Lowe too happy stopping a move by getting the ball out for a throw in to them or giving a free kick. Someone needs to tell him that a successful defender takes the ball off the opposition and gives it to a teammate

Too many of our players treat the ball as though it’s a grenade without a pin
Yep, confidence though isn't it, but I'd doesn't half bloody show. Yes we've lost our balance and thrust going forward but we've played lovely stuff to get out of trouble in the last few years, some great one touch to start forward momentum.

Being comfortable in posession's been a huge part of what we do, but at the minute it comes near anyone at the back and we smash it as far as we can.

More than understandable to 'play in their half' when we're struggling and low on confidence but it's not what made us good in the first place.

Lowes been taken off for ozzy.

we stand a chance!

First one was never a yellow second one definitely was.

That berge challenge was clean, not a foul, its just nowadays the game is for wet lettuces and any strong challenge is deemed a foul

It was wild and out of control. He got the ball but on another day...

Positive thought. We didn't have to take off our best player in order to protect him from getting a second yellow.

Back
Top Bottom