Match Thread Sheffield United v. Leicester City - 6th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEIC
LEIC
LEIC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607032452367.png v. 1607032463814.png
EPL Week 11 - Sunday 6th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-leicester-city.519/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 21.56.22.png

I feel for them. They are giving everything. But the lack of quality and confidence is there for all to see.

Absolutely, WE NEED EVERY POINT. Gotta sacrifice your own stats and games for that. FFS

I would hope that we have an analytics department, and I would hope that they'd have the knowledge to work out just when it's profitable to commit the foul in that sort of spot, but even if not, Egan surely must realise it's the 90th fucking minute and foul him

Your post didn't even make sense. It was 1-1. How can he get us a point when it was already 1-1? We bring a striker on to win the game. I thought that's the point of a sub to win it, is it not?

Or do we just bring Sharp on to make sure he doesn't get the winner?
No we bring on a player to hold the ball up front and get us a point, we were never going to win that game! Get real

The way we’re performing, we could go down from The Championship. And people on here think we’ll come straight back up with this shower of shit? We’re becoming a fucking laughing stock. I’d never play Fleck again after that. Half arsed, half witted prick. Fuck off United, and fuck off to the Chris Wilder love in we’ll still have on here after another insipid display. £100 million spent and I’m watching this cack every week. Suppose I’ll get the red faced emojis etc, you lot can fuck off as well.

Hate to say it but I think that's the hammer blow which sends us down.

This match was probably the most confident we've been in pressing and getting forward for a very long time.

And then to lose like that right at the end will be absolutely soul destroying on the players and their confidence/belief.

Why didn't Egan bring him down? Surely a point and a sending off is better than none?

The fuck do we work on in training? As soon as an opponent gets within 2 yards of us everyone accept Berge shits himself. We can’t pass, we can’t shoot, we can’t defend. We don’t give anyone on the ball any options. Just play the percentages down the wings, and if we do happen to win those odds, we can’t fucking cross either. We’re on course to be the worst top flight side ever. This is an utter joke.

Why? Unfortunately Vardy being a cunt isn’t a reason to disallow a goal.

He is just a thug and smashing the flag like that showed it, they way he laughed at the ref for getting the yellow. Pillock.

If your reading this Wilder what are you bloody tactics???????

Our team is devoid of any ability WHY?
Because it’s slow boring sideways and backwards passing.

That leads to what we see week in week out. STUPID MISTAKES!

Nothing is going to change while we have a squad full of championship players and Wilder stops being stubborn and changes formation

Egan could have written himself into Blades legend there. Straight into back of Vardy’s knee, put him out for season for being a piggie supporting scrubber, getting us a vital point as well.

Explain your way out of this. Always supported wilder but I fell like many on here including myself want to keep wilder because of the job he has done in the past and that if we get relegated he will be the best man to take us back up.

Both of those reasons are actually deluded and submissive.

No we bring on a player to hold the ball up front and get us a point, we were never going to win that game! Get real

How in your masterplan would Sharp have stopped Fleck mis-controlling it then?

We had fuck all up front because Burke and McBurnie were knackered. We needed someone to stretch them at the back, and if we are planning on holding the ball up, we need someone he can eventually lay it off to. You dont hold onto a point by sitting there inviting pressure and then hoofing it up to someone to hold it up and eventually lose the ball.

Ramsdale was cack. No confidence, headbutting the floor said it all in some ways. Our defence could help him by limiting the things he has to do, but he needs to help himself too by giving out back 5 some belief in him.

Fleck, as much flexibility as a fucking scarecrow, why can't he bend in the middle? Always reaching for stuff like he's got a bad back and just had 12 pints and a large kebab.

Lundstram, just shite. Looked at times like they'd pulled him off the street to make up the numbers. Fucking get rid. Trade him for anyone else.

Probably emotions talking but after that shitshow I wouldn't be surprised if Wilder walks.

Dogshit.

We're breaking records.

we havent built a prem side. We are mid table championship. We have a side of headless chickens who can only chase the ball for 90 mins. We have NO quality apart from berge, they all lack the required ability for this level.

Why didn't Egan bring him down? Surely a point and a sending off is better than none?

There's a breakeven point where it's better to concede the chance and stay with 11 men than it is to take the red card and play the remainder with 10 + miss the next game. That point was long, long gone. You're correct and it's fucking obvious

Egan could have written himself into Blades legend there. Straight into back of Vardy’s knee, put him out for season for being a piggie supporting scrubber, getting us a vital point as well.
We’ll lose next games v Southampton & ManU with or without Egan so may as well have took him out

Back
Top Bottom