Sheffield United Pre-Season Friendlies 2022-23

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anyone seen the craic with the trains for Saturday?

There's one train that'll get you in to Scunny at 12:10 but will likely be heaving, if you miss that or its too full then you're buggered...

But if you want to play it safe and get one before that, then you've got to arrive in scunny at 10:17 - nowt in between.

Anyone seen the craic with the trains for Saturday?

There's one train that'll get you in to Scunny at 12:10 but will likely be heaving, if you miss that or its too full then you're buggered...

But if you want to play it safe and get one before that, then you've got to arrive in scunny at 10:17 - nowt in between.
TP Express are abit unreliable at the minute too so wouldn't be too confident relying on them

TP Express are abit unreliable at the minute too so wouldn't be too confident relying on them
Thats a bloody good point.

Looks like I'm going for that 8:48 train then and hoping for the best 🥴🤞🏻

Line between Sheffield and Stockport is shut so anything they had that would be going in the right direction is stopping at Sheffield after diverting via Huddersfield

Line between Sheffield and Stockport is shut so anything they had that would be going in the right direction is stopping at Sheffield after diverting via Huddersfield
Not really relevant though that's in the opposite direction. The Doncaster to Scunthorpe section of the journey would still be TP Express, the only difference is there's no direct service on Satuday so you'd have to use northern to get to Doncaster.

heading to Cleethorpes tomorrow anyone know any decent boozers there for blades?

Also any recommendations for Scunthorpe ?

heading to Cleethorpes tomorrow anyone know any decent boozers there for blades?

Also any recommendations for Scunthorpe ?
Just tell any of the locals that you’re a Blade and I’m sure they will be accommodating,

And if they aren’t mate give me a ring and the two of us will kick some arse

Worrying that doyle isnt in contention. Recon he will now miss start of the season

Watching online today lucky me I have Gagey to contend with who turns the crowd noise down because he loves his voice…Duck tape anyone…. Long range camera standard def why when the close up is HD

Last edited:

I’ve paid but I cant fucking watch it! Making me try and pay again, am I being extremely dense here?

I like what I'm seeing of Coulibaly, that's it I've said it!

Embarrassing even if it is a pre season friendly…

Back
Top Bottom