Sheffield United Pre-Season Friendlies 2022-23

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

second game eleven

Attachments

• 2nd.jpg
    2nd.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 76

Anel Ahmedhodžić (illness), Tommy Doyle (thigh) and Wes Foderingham (calf) all miss out though, whilst Rhys Norrington-Davies is recovering having been withdrawn in the first-half on Friday and Harrison Neal is absent due to a pending loan move to further his development in the EFL.
Game played at Shirecliffe

Last edited:
some upgrade underway at Shirecliffe aswell,

Attachments

• redev.jpg
    redev.jpg
    631.9 KB · Views: 76
10 mins in and 2 for Will Osula.
Second one was an absolute peach of a goal.

Is the main commentator Hal from that podcast? Sheff Utd Way I think it’s called?

I don’t have a dodgy TV app but someone said it’s free to watch on there apparently.

First game = Blades 2 v 0 Lincoln

A couple of decent goals from Osula which is a positive note going into the new season. Jebbison on the other hand, he worked well enough but struggled with his first touch and control a bit today on a very zippy pitch.

Basham was steady Eddie as always.... hoped to see more from Coulibaly, but as if yet he isn't really standing out.

Easy work out and win though, now onto the better game of the two.... excited to see Ndiaye and Brewster in particular...... also want to look at Arblaster he is a player I rate and I hope he forces his way into the gaffers plans.

Looking forward to watching how Brewster and Illiman link up.
And hopefully Arblaster will shine, he is potentially a future star in the making.

Jesus H Christ. This camerman is possibly the worst I have ever seen.
The ball isn't even in focus at least 75% of the time. It's like they've genuinely no interest in keeping it in shot.
2-0 now in the second game, think it was Sander, just having to guess with this piece of shit camerman.

If anyone has paid money to watch this coverage, definitely demand a refund.

Reactions: AJS
So a few weeks into pre-season:

Both keepers injured
Bogle still injured
Norrington-Davies injured
Ahmedhodžić ill
O'Connell still injured
Doyle injured
Sharp still injured
McBurnie still injured

Looking good!

So a few weeks into pre-season:

Both keepers injured
Bogle still injured
Norrington-Davies injured
Ahmedhodžić ill
O'Connell still injured
Doyle injured
Sharp still injured
McBurnie still injured

Looking good!

Ambulance chaser…

Jesus H Christ. This camerman is possibly the worst I have ever seen.
The ball isn't even in focus at least 75% of the time. It's like they've genuinely no interest in keeping it in shot.
2-0 now in the second game, think it was Sander, just having to guess with this piece of shit camerman.

If anyone has paid money to watch this coverage, definitely demand a refund.
Vass Borbokis what are you watching on? I've seen at least 1 stream that is a really poor quality re-stream of the one from the official site...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 12.54.57.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 12.54.57.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 12.54.26.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 12.54.26.png
    4 MB · Views: 74
Vass Borbokis what are you watching on? I've seen at least 1 stream that is a really poor quality re-stream of the one from the official site...
Yeah just seen your attachments now. I'm watching the lower quality one!
Apologies to the cameraman and his family 😆
Good finish by Brewdog and didn't quite see the 4th due to the quality of this stream.

Last edited:
Can't knock that Brewster finish.... glad to see him fit, sharp and looking to pick up on where he was heading last season.

Anyone not watching.... ozzy slipped the ball through defence and Brewster fired it across the keeper, into the bottom corner. Keeper did get a hand to it, but it was too powerful.

And again, a very simple tap in from brewster...from pretty much a yard or two off the line.

Ndiaye is absolute class today... more than a handful. Another mention for Osborne as well who is also having a cracking game. Anyway, a nice passing move saw the ball slipped into the left side of the box. Osborne e runs through and squares the ball across goal...Brewster is there to tap in from a yard or so.

Wonder if Lincoln may fancy taking Osula on loan as I think he'd really benefit from a loan spell in the lower leagues, same with Jebbo and if they do really well we can bring them back in January if we need them. We may need a loan striker to come in, but we've still got Brewster, Ndiaye, Sharp and McBurnie albeit the latter two are coming back from injury but they're both on the grass of course.

I'd like to see both Osula and Jebbo playing every week rather than cameo's for us when we've got the more established strikers here and we may play one up top also.

If you look at the squad for Watford, is McBurnie and Sharp going to be fit? If the answer is yes then maybe Jebbo and Osula out on loan if no I think we need to keep unless we get a reliable up top

If you look at the squad for Watford, is McBurnie and Sharp going to be fit? If the answer is yes then maybe Jebbo and Osula out on loan if no I think we need to keep unless we get a reliable up top
If sharp n mcb are fit we still need at least one of jebbo or osula

Lincoln match reaction:

Thanks for sharing this.

I think Hecky comes across really well, and seems very intelligent and to have really thought about the answers he gives. Listening to him, we seem set for a good season 😁

My happy clappy hands are getting ready in anticipation.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom