Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Fulham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Boring bastards don't even know how to be cocky and not one funny comment sums them up. Boring as fuck folk.Cheers Roy 🍻

“Never ever underestimate the impact of International football,
Whilst the vast majority of our squad have travelled to the four corners of the earth, next to none of their players have travelled outside of Yorkshire, it could be telling. “

**** OFF

Whilst the vast majority of our squad have travelled to the four corners of the earth, next to none of their players have travelled outside of Yorkshire, it could be telling. “

**** OFF

Why would you want to go outside Yorkshire. Nowhere better on Earth.

**** OFF
Yes but that’s because Brazil were in England for their game so Souza didn’t have far to travel…

Let me guess

"Need a cricket score against this lot"
Worst team I've ever seen in prem...."

"I'm bringing a prawn sandwich......zzzzz"

"I've hated these fuckers ever since....."

Edit😂 pretty much 100% wrong.

Well not rubbishing us makes a refreshing change

Thanks Roy it seems like ages since your last one

Thanks Roy.

Not as scathing as I expected, but finding it hard to get any enthusiasm for the rest of the games now, not given up by any means but every game is a tough watch at the moment.

Thanks Roy. After all this time off, it's back to reality. They're a bit apathetic about it. As am I...
I'd got used to not losing.

Every team's supporters thinks their club is unique in losing unexpected 'banana skin' games.

Fair enough, I expect them to become full weights after the final whistle though.

Edit: cheers weirdo !

Back
Top Bottom