Player Suggestion Young enough players with potential.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nagima

Reaction score
I would hope that our recruitment team have learnt from the mistakes made the last time we went. It could be wise to go shopping in Europe and Japan for younger players that have a high potential ceiling with regard to development.
3 players that could be worth signing are.

1.Mark McGuiness is 23 and playing with Cardiff as a CB. Yes I know he is the guy that messed up with the underhit pass back to the keeper which led us getting a goal. He tall, strong, and looks like he has decent enough skill levels. Think of it a bit like Jack Robinson. Who has grown more confident and competent from getting a regular run of games.

2. Sam Bell Bristol City.r About 21.and looks to have pace and trickery..

3. Jason Molumby West Brom. About 23 years old. Tidy defensive midfielder has a decent range of passing and an ability to get

Will add these to future prospects thread lately.

Agreed when you said Europe and Japan as championship prospects are going to cost an arm and a leg such as the price tag being touted for Alex Scott.

Jason Knight (22) out of contract at Derby County at the end of the season. He’s just clocked up his 150th appearance…My Derby mate can’t believe they’ve kept hold of him so long.

Jason Knight (22) out of contract at Derby County at the end of the season. He’s just clocked up his 150th appearance…My Derby mate can’t believe they’ve kept hold of him so long.
What about that Louie Sibley who plays for Derby? Weren't he meant to the next big thing down. There couple of years ago. What's your Derby mate reckon to him?

Will add these to future prospects thread lately.

Agreed when you said Europe and Japan as championship prospects are going to cost an arm and a leg such as the price tag being touted for Alex Scott.
Some prospects in the championship will have their clubs put the price up. The key is to not fall into the trap of over inflated prices.
The 2 Japanese lads up in Celtic have been flying. And there are one or two in the EPL. We might be a bit late to the party but we need to trawl these markets and see if we can catch 1 or 2. Europe is definitely an alternative to the championship.

Back
Top Bottom