Match Thread Norwich City v. Sheffield United - 8th Dec 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

NORW
NORW
NORW

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1575739098901.png v. 1575739109775.png
EPL Week 16 - Sunday 8th December 2019 - Carrow Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/norwich-city-vs-sheffield-united.480/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Fourth Official: Ollie Yates
Video Assistant Referee: Peter Bankes
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stephen Child

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-12-07 at 17.17.03.png

Yeh, norwich the better team first half, weve offered nothing and been poor. They took their goal well, ball bobbles around and they just leathered it into the bottom corner, hendo had no chance. Wenneed to take more chances to shoot from range, we wont walk it in against teams so have to fire in those crosses and shots.

Shocking midfield. Running around like they're 10 stone heavier.

Fleck and Lundstram are almost unrecognisable.

Moose needs to have a Red Bull or summat.

Need a pep talk, bit of confidence, start running at them, and switch play more rather than get stuck up in one corner with 3 of ours and 3 of theirs in the equivalent of a parking space.

We were fortunate last season to get to halftime level as we’d not been great. Took a big 2nd half performance last time after we fell behind again – same required today.

What's happened to our red and white stripes ?
Too many players have lost form at the same time, tending to play safe instead of the ‘no fear’ attitude we have had plus too many miss placed passes and bad decision, previously Lunny had 10 top class performances but along with Bash seems to be playing the easy pass instead of powering forward, safety first not taking chance. A drop in form and 7 games over December could be tricky! CW

I'd have a couple of subs on to liven us up a bit - Freeman and Robbo probably.

I'm sorry but it comes off his elbow clear as day???? anywhere else on the pitch I agree that's not handball but the mandate this season is that any contact, accidental or otherwise, leading to a goal is classed as handball. why has that been allowed to stand?

Don’t think we should underestimate the effect of that inexplicable team selection on Thursday.

Play the best team v Newcastle, win the game and then rest at Norwich. We now look disjointed and the team has lost momentum. This is worrying, if we don’t win the next couple, the upcoming fixtures would stretch our winless run to 10 games. This mini slump needs to be arrested quickly.

I'm sorry but it comes off his elbow clear as day???? anywhere else on the pitch I agree that's not handball but the mandate this season is that any contact, accidental or otherwise, leading to a goal is classed as handball. why has that been allowed to stand?
I don't think it went near his arm. His hip if anything IMO.

Our striking of the ball is awful today. Tettey gets a half chance and strikes it cleanly on the turn 1-0. Didzy gets an unchallenged chance and scuffs it. Norwood and Lunny spoon shots over the bar! Moose is Moose trying to beat everybody. Need some crisp passing and a few low hard shots to get them worried. At present that greasy Farke is just smirking away and getting me fucking angry.

Poor we are,getting bossed all over the pitch.

Norwood and Lundstram have been off the boil both playing within themselves.

We are backing off when they attack giving them space and thinking time,yet Norwich are doing the opposite as soon as we attack they are closing down and making us rush and make mistakes.

fucking VAR , any contact with the hand or arm , it hits his fucking arm, it may be accidental but it hit his arm , who the fuck is running this shite !!!!!!!!!!!

We just look slow and off the pace. Norwich are getting all the second balls and playing rings round us. For a short period we pushed them back and pinned them in their half and we need to do that for a concerted period.

If anything it looks like the players have lost a bit of confidence over the last couple of games & are playing safe instead of risk & reward. Also Moose is too isolated, Goldie is nowhere near him for the most part, I would like to see Freeman on in place of Lunny & get Goldie closer to Moose.

fucking VAR , any contact with the hand or arm , it hits his fucking arm, it may be accidental but it hit his arm , who the fuck is running this shite !!!!!!!!!!!

It didn't hit his arm. It looked like it did at first but it hit his chest and then McGoldrick.

No fear United, that’s the United we have come to know! Well done CW

Love to know what Wilder said at half time

Come on UTD

Back
Top Bottom