Match Thread Norwich City v. Sheffield United - 8th Dec 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

NORW
NORW
NORW

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1575739098901.png v. 1575739109775.png
EPL Week 16 - Sunday 8th December 2019 - Carrow Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/norwich-city-vs-sheffield-united.480/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Fourth Official: Ollie Yates
Video Assistant Referee: Peter Bankes
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stephen Child

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-12-07 at 17.17.03.png

Anyone got a small river for today's game?
Yep. In my house on a small Island and currently in pub on pre match beers. Look at opening post for who is providing the small river you seek.

Chris Wilder makes two changes for Sunday's clash at Carrow Road

Strikers Lys Mousset and David McGoldrick return to the starting XI with Oli McBurnie and Billy Sharp named amongst the substitutes

1575810396537.png

I have a sneaky feeling there may be a change in midfield today. Don't ask me who, but Freeman could come in or Besic (apologies for the spelling).
My sneaky feeling must have been something else 😀

Anyone got a small river for today's game?
There’s a knack to hesgoal,alledgedly.
when you first click on the match you’ll get the screen up with a play symbol on it,touch the symbol and you may be redirected to a download page full of shit.
Do not let it get that far but immediately hit the back page instead where you will be shown the original match screen,touch the play button and enjoy.
When it buffers or lags and you hit the refresh button be ready with the back button or you’ll get redirected again.
Don’t have your mobile with alerts anywhere near or you’ll get goals about a minute before you see it.

Norwich best time at the moment, controlling the ball, JO Looks leggy?

We are all over the place!?

They have a man picking up Norwood constantly. He can't get on the ball and we are getting hemmed in. I wondered, if this would be a good tactic against us.

We need to be better in the final third, poor decisions so far

We have been very poor so far, way too many mistakes. UTB

We are garbage at the moment. It's like we gave so much in the Spurs/Man Utd/Wolves games that it's sucked the life out of us. We're sloppy and flat. There's no zip in our play.

Now we have to do something we've not managed all season, albeit for two own goals, score twice away from home.

Still time to turn this around.

I'm going to stop predicting results in my form guides, they're a bloody curse!!!

Half of em haven’t got out of bed yet

Wake up lads

Just like the last match against Newcastle. Worryingly we've got to make changes soon to stop this already tired team from burning out, and the players in reserve don't look good enough. We could potentially be in big trouble come January unless Wilder can stop the rot.

We are garbage at the moment. It's like we gave so much in the Spurs/Man Utd/Wolves games that it's sucked the life out of us. We're sloppy and flat. There's no zip in our play.

Now we have to do something we've not managed all season, albeit for two own goals, score twice away from home.

Still time to turn this around.

I'm going to stop predicting results in my form guides, they're a bloody curse!!!
Scored two at Everton

Not very confident about us getting anything out of today!!!. We just look poor all over the pitch😡.
Wilder needs to give them a few choice words at halftime to try and wake them up!!. Come on blades, we’re better than this⚔️⚔️

I'll check the final score at full time. I've got no faith in us getting back into this. Sorry if that sounds negative and defeatist, but I've not seen anything from us in this half or the whole of the Newcastle match to make me think we can. Hopefully I'll get a pleasant surprise at full time when I check the result.

Snatch your hand off for a draw at this point we’ve been out played that first half.

Back
Top Bottom