New shirt 20/21

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Quite like it myself not to sure about the salmon pink away strip tho!

Personally i would like this kit as a departure from our normal red and white as a second kit. As Blades are representing Sheffield on the world stage surely we can acccept a blue stripe mixed into our kit. Change the Nike logos for addidas, our sponsors etc. As we are the Barca of the Premier league who would object, have a twinning arrangement,
Las Ramblas or Ecclesall Road on a pre covid friday night
View attachment 85679
OH! What a tangled web we weave, when at first we do deceive.

Perfection for a Blades shirt

Has to be black trim or it looks too much like a Stoke City kit
I take your point, but my take is more red than white in a straight red and white striped shirt. Black trims are OK also and if needed a touch of gold to add more ambiance.
If this is next seasons shirt,2020-21 Home kit leak (2).jpeg in my view the white out balances the red so, although it's reasonable not really my cup of tea. Like the cuffs, they almost save it for me.

I take your point, but my take is more red than white in a straight red and white striped shirt. Black trims are OK also and if needed a touch of gold to add more ambiance.
If this is next seasons shirt,View attachment 85739 in my view the white out balances the red so, although it's reasonable not really my cup of tea. Like the cuffs, they almost save it for me.
As I said earlier I don't really understand why we always go with block colour on the upper chest and sleeves/just sleeves.

They are decent enough but could be excellent, and without a lot of effort.

Actually like it, although does look a bit Southampton-y. I reckon the back could be similar to this years (stripes at the bottom). Maybe red numbers and names would be a nice little change to the back so we don’t look like derby... again.

That kit was largely an outlier when considering history of our kits since.

They're usually red white and black not completely red and white.

In the history of our kits, from our formation until 1976 there was never any black on our shirts. The addition of it is a recent outlier.

If this is next seasons shirt,View attachment 85739 in my view the white out balances the red so, although it's reasonable not really my cup of tea. Like the cuffs, they almost save it for me.

Is that Didsy's

1. Face covering
2. Beard
3. Ruff for Europa League qualifyers against Dynamo Archangelsk
4. A poor bit of photoshopping for the collar

Gu on then, I can moan in the original thread and I can moan in this too.

It's shit.

Back
Top Bottom