New shirt 20/21

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

First impressions are I like it as for the away kit I like the design but not the salmon colour
When will the kits go on sale Aug sometime?

Please quit whining and get on with it.
Thanks.
Your a hard man Custard, unfortunately my computer skills are not of a high enough standard to accommodate your needs, I sorely wish they were.
Sorry.

Your a hard man Custard, unfortunately my computer skills are not of a high enough standard to accommodate your needs, I sorely wish they were.
Sorry.
Me neither. Nice to see them that can helping out though. PFFT!

My first thought as well. I can picture David Armstrong or mick channon in that shirt. As far as blades shirts go I would prefer full stripes but at least it does not have pinstripes, or even worse zigzags or diamonds.

I absolutely loved that shirt. Still got one :)

This new kit is insipid

We had very simple shirt designs for decades, right up until Admiral stuck their oar in. Since then, mostly over complicated shit.
Admiral, agree nothing much to admire from them, look at what they did to the England shirt, got it mixed up with a GB(Not that there ever was one) shirt.
Just realised my 1000th post , thanks SEB.

Last edited:
Actually like it, although does look a bit Southampton-y. I reckon the back could be similar to this years (stripes at the bottom). Maybe red numbers and names would be a nice little change to the back so we don’t look like derby... again.
Called it, looks decent, not sure on the pixel stripes though.

Looks similar to last season but instead of the red dominance at the sleeves and back we've no switched that the white dominance. Don't like it, but don't like any of home Adidas shirts bar the Championship one from three years ago which was 7/10 in my view. Just out of interest, is there some protocol that we can't have stripes where the numbers are on the back of the shirt?

Unless sufcdirect.co.uk have improved their service, we might be as well be waiting for Elev8 to finish making one for us.

From the front it looks ok
However the back is a shocker,you are forced into a personalisation to slightly improve it
Maybe this year will be the first year I get a goalkeeper shirt🤔

Just looked at it for sale on the official club site.
I’m not keen.
The bit around the front where the squared off stripes seem to be sewn over the v of the collar looks very odd.

02AB2D9D-3AE2-432C-96DD-124D976B6DE8.jpeg

Plain white back with names and numbers is really good for older fans with dodgy eyesight !
Particularly so if I can only watch on tv this coming season.

Didn’t like our promotion season one at first but it grew on me due to the success we were seeing in it. Hopefully we’ll be saying the same this time next year.

Even with 20% discount i dont think i will bother,i only wear my shirt to home games and by the look of things we wont be going to them for sometime yet.

Its a variation on the promotion kit,Adidas are very inventive.

It's as bad as the Ramsdens shirt. A real cut and shut job.
I do not like it.

Not for me. Don’t like the plain back although appreciate that’s a PL requirement (I think?!). The collar is awful.

I think it’s okay tbf. Most of us tend to not be keen when new shirts are released but they grow on us. Just ordered one for my lads birthday so will wait to see it before I decide whether or not to order one for me

Even with 20% discount i dont think i will bother,i only wear my shirt to home games and by the look of things we wont be going to them for sometime yet.

Its a variation on the promotion kit,Adidas are very inventive.
Do we still get a discount?

I think it's a difficult sell because for me this season's kit is the best we've had in years. Nearly anything would be a step back.

Back
Top Bottom