Norwood’s Shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Norwood can't fuck off quickly enough now. Run his race at Bramall Lane. Let him go to a lower league team or a foreign team and he can tell them all about playing in the PL and getting Rodris shirt. Bless. As for United, CW should be telling them that swapping shirts is banned. At least act like you deserve to be on the same pitch as them rather than acting like a star struck teenager.

So you don't think it's possible that a footballer from greater Manchester has a child, niece/nephew, etc who's a City fan and their favourite player is Rodri?

It's possible that by getting his shirt he's made a child extremely happy...

Sad cunts like you who look for any possible opportunity to criticise players are a big part of whats wrong with football these days.

It's a game for fucks sake, grow up.

So you don't think it's possible that a footballer from greater Manchester has a child, niece/nephew, etc who's a City fan and their favourite player is Rodri?

Sad cunts like you who look for any possible opportunity to criticise players are a big part of whats wrong with football these days.

Only sad cunt here is you posting that bollocks.

Ey up Ollie.

And a happy new year to you too, sweetie 😘

If you're going to do shit like that then do it in the tunnel, not in full view of fans who have forked out hard earned money doing proper jobs to watch him wander around pointing, chasing shadows and aimlessly booting the ball back to their centre halves every time he actually got a touch of the ball.

Just makes us look like a tinpot conference team who are happy for the day out. It's pathetic

You got so upset over a professional footballer asking another for a shirt that you came online to cry about it. I think that makes you very much the sad cunt.

I know this will upset you to hear, but professional footballers don't go home and cry themselves to sleep after they lose.

Spot on Nelson, rubbing the fans noses in it isn’t the right thing to do. It was literally seconds after the final whistle. Go and show your appreciation to the fans rather than embarrassing yourself. Way you were strolling about all the game it looked like you’d got a cardboard sign wedged down your shorts in preparation.

JT89 I know this will upset you to hear, but professional footballers don't go home and cry themselves to sleep after they lose.

Maybe that’s the problem, no pride in the shirt they actually wear every week. Don’t care what you say, I don’t like to see it. Remember when Wilder got us promoted the first time to the Premier League. One of his first statements was he didn’t want to see any of his players swapping shirts. Do it out of view of the fans and look like you’ve at least got some pride in the shirt.

Yeah.God forbid a reasoned thought process supercedes aggressive gobshitery on a forum for debate🙄.
You have no idea what Norwood's motives were.🤔
Be fascinated to hear a well crafted sentence or two beyond verbal abuse mind.
The Irony in your immature diatribe is almost palpable.
When hatred gets in the way of reason,sadly,it serves no useful purpose.👍

He probably asked for the shirt as a memento of his last match for SUFC.
I very much hope so, made some contributions, but has seemingly been treading water, running through treacle and pinging it to no one in particular for the past 18 months. Yes his stats were good but most successful passes were backwards and in his own half.
good night and god bless

I'll never understand the pile on that one or two players seem to face every single season. Norwood has been an incredible servant of this club. Without him (first half of) last season we simply don't get promoted.
Clearly he doesn't have the athletic capabilities to play in the premier League and playing for a team who average way under 40% possession is never going to play to his strengths.

He'll be big for us in the championship next season. No he isn't good enough at this level, but that's true of every single player in this squad. So stop looking for reasons to criticise him.

Got me thinking who's shirt I would want if I was playing , I would prob go for that midfield maestro Barry Bannan ❤️ what a player he is , bet he would refuse Norwood's shirt as well 🤣

Last week Norwood purposely kicks the ball out from the kick off.

Today he sprints over to swap shirts with a player that just played him off the park.

Think we should tie a little white flag to the top of Norwood's shirt cuz that's the signal heat giving off to the supporters.

Pretty sure Wilder said "We are NOT in this league to be stare-struck"

So what, why should we care? The bloke's playing in the best league in the world, against the best team in the world, why wouldn't you want something from the occasion? Fans get over entitled sometimes, at the end of the day the blokes doing a job, we're not his employers, we voluntarily pay to see him.

Back
Top Bottom