Norwood’s Shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What happens behind closed doors is something else! not in front of 50,000 fans and a large television ordience.
I think Wilder will think the same!! It was pathetic!!
Wilder hugged Pep at the end of the game, would you rather he calls him a cunt and walks off in a huff?!

Only sad cunt here is you posting that bollocks.
The likes of this idiot and a few others is the reason I rarely come on here anymore, and the state of the support for Utd, if its not Norwood its Osborn or Wes or Mc-pub/wanker/banned or Egan, Anel will be next, and its not constructive critisism its lack of respect and abuse to young men who are trying win a football match for the team you are supposed to fucking support. Where have we picked these tossers up from ?
Unfortunately empty vessels make the most noise and I wish they would fuckoff back to the hobby they used to have.

That's only cos he wouldn't be able to button it. Pep's thin as a stick whereas our Chris has had one Yorkshire pud too many.

Looking at the state of him recently in various hostelries, it ain’t pudding 😆

The likes of this idiot and a few others is the reason I rarely come on here anymore, and the state of the support for Utd, if its not Norwood its Osborn or Wes or Mc-pub/wanker/banned or Egan, Anel will be next, and its not constructive critisism its lack of respect and abuse to young men who are trying win a football match for the team you are supposed to fucking support. Where have we picked these tossers up from ?
Unfortunately empty vessels make the most noise and I wish they would fuckoff back to the hobby they used to have.
Same as you Sitters. Some of the bilge that masquerade as 'fans' on here leave me cold. 😕

Hi Stegosaurus here,

When I was a kid, I had a photo with Li Tie when he'd just signed. Turned out it wasn't Li Tie. It was some random Asian fella who worked for the club.

Hi Li Tie here,

Not long after I signed for the club, an old school friend popped over to take in a game

On his way into the ground some prehistoric dickhead took a photo with him

Think it was a tyrannosaurus, but they all look the fuckin same to me

People have always criticised players and always will do.

You’re probably best not coming onto a Sheffield United discussion forum if you don’t want to read opinions that might differ from your own and you can’t debate these opinions without going off in a huff.

I concur

You’re probably best not coming onto a Sheffield United discussion forum if you don’t want to read opinions that might differ from your own and you can’t debate these opinions without going off in a huff.
Debate ? Its just become an anti Sheffield United forum. Or in your case a not very funny 'humorous' snide answer to anything some people post.
What happened to the great forum with the likes of Prince albert, silent , Lsf etc, I bumped into a couple yesterday at the game, absolute great people as are Foxy and Linz , real shame its full of childish smart arses and anti Utd idiots driving them away.
Have fun.

What happened to the great forum with the likes of Prince albert, silent , Lsf etc, I bumped into a couple yesterday at the game, absolute great people as are Foxy and Linz , real shame its full of childish smart arses and anti Utd idiots driving them away.
Hi Stegosaurus here

You seem to be missing Fallowfield from your list.

Debate ? Its just become an anti Sheffield United forum. Or in your case a not very funny 'humorous' snide answer to anything some people post.
Have fun.
The debate is created by posters putting across opposing opinions. If you don’t do this then the lunatics rule the asylum.

Not everything in the Blades garden is rosy and the internet gives people (including idiots) a way to voice their opinion.

There are many posters you can have a sensible discussion/debate/argument with on here, some are just that entrenched in their opinions or WUM’s that they’ll keep spouting bollocks forever. If you pick who you interact with then it can be a good experience. The ‘ignore’ button is great for that.

You are obviously a very knowledgeable and passionate Blade, I admire that but I also think that it leads to a blinkered view on certain issues. I’m not expecting you to care what I think but just posting an observation.

There are posters on here I’ve attended matches with and had a beer with, there are many others I’m sure I’d enjoy doing the same with. There are also many who, if they act like their internet persona, I’d avoid like the plague.

Happy new year Sitwell, I hope you don’t disappear from here because the vast majority of the time you add knowledge to the debate/discussion and we need more people like that.

The thing is calling our own player “a cunt” isn’t really any expression of discussion and debate. It needs calling out in whatever form on here, else it emboldens the cretins who think it’s OK to do it at games.

The thing is calling our own player “a cunt” isn’t really any expression of discussion and debate. It needs calling out in whatever form on here, else it emboldens the cretins who think it’s OK to do it at games.
That’s just for shock value though. I’m sure the poster would ask Norwood for his shirt/pants/a pube as well a selfie if he saw him in real life.

I agree with you totally, Sitters. I wrote on this forum a while ago - when pommpey was still among us - that the level of foul-mouthed abuse of our players is disgusting, and pointless.

As I said then, there are only three things, really, you should criticise a player for: 1) for not giving 100% of his effort and ability in a match; 2) not training properly in the build-up to a match; 3) not following the manager's instructions during a match. The fact that a player is not good enough for the Premier League is not his fault if he trains well and does the best he can.

The rest is down to the coach for picking that player - though admittedly Wilder must be absolved of some of the blame here as he has such a poor choice of players at his disposal.

But simply attacking players with vile abuse is unacceptable, in my view.

As I said then, there are only three things, really, you should criticise a player for: 1) for not giving 100% of his effort and ability in a match; 2) not training properly in the build-up to a match; 3) not following the manager's instructions during a match. The fact that a player is not good enough for the Premier League is not his fault if he trains well and does the best he can.
A lot of this is subjective though. Some people see Norwood play and don’t think he’s trying, others just see his limitations.

We also don’t see the intensity that players train at.

ill admit ive only read the 1st 2 pages, but have i felt asleep & woke up in some parallel universe.

what are people smoking on this thread complaining we didnt go to man city as equals. 3/4 of the league including man utd & newcastle arent going to man city as equals.

Back
Top Bottom