New shirt 20/21

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How about a genuine sponsors and kit manufacturer?
I mean it's not "the first team to be docked 12 point due to being found guilty of cheating" kind of original, but ours does generate us some revenue.

Decent kit manufacturer in Adidas has dished you up some reyt dross since you signed up with em. What’s with the half arsed stripes this season?
“We’ll finish short on front just above the chest area“
“We’ve got some spare stripey bits, shall we put em in the bin”
”Nah, chuck em on the back”

And the away kit I believe is Pink 😂
Nah it’s salmon.
its pink
No, it’s erm... Coral
It’s pink, the same colour as a farm animal. When that animal is served on your breakfast plate it looks like your home colours.
If it looks like a pig...

Yeah, Adidas has been great for you.

Decent kit manufacturer in Adidas has dished you up some reyt dross since you signed up with em. What’s with the half arsed stripes this season?

Nah it’s salmon.
its pink
No, it’s erm... Coral
It’s pink, the same colour as a farm animal. When that animal is served on your breakfast plate it looks like your home colours.

Comedy not really your strong point is it, unlike your fucking team who are geniuses at giving us a good laugh!

Nah it’s salmon.
its pink
No, it’s erm... Coral

Imagine having all that crap, and yet you still can't get anyone reputable to make one for you. That must be tough.
On the plus side, you've got a free button this year for your £100. 👍

Nah it’s salmon.
its pink
No, it’s erm... Coral

They've made some great kits for us actually.

14/15, both fine
15/16, Anniversary, did what they were told
16/17, Fantastic
17/18, one of the best home shirts we've ever had, nice third shirt
18/19, slightly disappointing home shirt from the back, away will be considered iconic in the future
19/20, fantastic, great quality, nice designs

So 20/21 comes along, the back of the home shirt is getting a few people worked up, but it'll still be a fantastic quality item, not a polyester binbag with a 240p resolution image on it. They stripes have got chevrons on, don't know why but whatever. The away will be divisive, but there'll be a third kit and if Wilder doesn't go for the away it'll disappear like our purple away kit did.

You know it's fucking tragic being a Wednesday fan when all you've got to take the piss of is a shirt we'll wear for about 8 games next season.

I realise you and your club don’t have a huge amount going for you, but you do pick fights on here over strange subjects.

Kit supplier, Adidas or Elev8? Tricky one in terms of global reach.......

Parachute payments, yes, quite right, we did have them 12 years ago, I suspect that money had pretty much run out by the time we got back into the PL last season. I’ve never heard of even the thickest of oinkers claiming it was the parachute payments wot won it for us, but fair play for winning that little battle.

Parachute payments, yes, quite right, we did have them 12 years ago, I suspect that money had pretty much run out by the time we got back into the PL last season. I’ve never heard of even the thickest of oinkers claiming it was the parachute payments wot won it for us, but fair play for winning that little battle.
He's also ignoring the fact that they've made losses, equal to the parachute payments over the same period.
They still pay more wages for some of their players than most of our players are on, yet they only just manage to finish above relegation to league one, and they're proud of that.

I realise you and your club don’t have a huge amount going for you, but you do pick fights on here over strange subjects.

Kit supplier, Adidas or Elev8? Tricky one in terms of global reach.......

When did I say it was?

Have you ever had parachute payments? Yes or No?
Did we get promoted without breaking ffp or receiving parachute payments, as per the original comment? Yes or No?
Have you ever been promoted to the Premier League? Yes no No?
Have you ever broken FFP and being found guilty of deliberately trying to cheat your fellow EFL members? Yes no No?
Have you ever received Parachute payments as part of the reward for being promoted to the Premier League? Yes no No?

Last edited:

Kit supplier, Adidas or Rele8? Tricky one in terms of global reach.......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did we get promoted without breaking ffp or receiving parachute payments, as per the original comment? Yes or No?
Have you ever been promoted to the Premier League? Yes no No?
Have you ever broken FFP and being found guilty of deliberately trying to cheat your fellow EFL members? Yes no No?
Have you ever received Parachute payments as part of the reward for being promoted to the Premier League? Yes no No?

How many years have you had in the Premiership?
What was your longest spell?
Sad cunts even having Christmas in July as you were incompetent at staying up.

Tony Kenworthy’s toe said:
Taking a while for yours to come out innit?

Even ours has been put on show.
Your scummy club knows all about delays.

Paying Players Wages

Registering property with the land registry

And what are the chances of your accounts being published tomorrow? Fuck all

Now then pig, you never responded to this which was posted 30/07/20.

Guess what late accounts again. 12 points deduction, you really should look at your own club rather than ours

pig.jpg

Pixels....
Can you lot do owt original ?

What can I say, we just want to be Sheffield Wednesday. We even copied you in having stripes in the first place back in 1891.

I'm sure the designers at Adidas looked at Elev8 as a marker for where they want to get to in sportswear manufacturing

Rumour has it that SWFC are trying to sue Chris Columbus for the film Pixels. Despite the film being released 4 years prior to SWFC's pixelated kit, "Meester Chansiri" says he used his time machine to copyright pixels at the same time he bought Hillsborough

Back
Top Bottom