Morgan to QPR?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidpinder

Reaction score
Just had it on good authority that morgs could be off to QPR the same guy told me at 9 am Saturday that he wouldn't be playing and there is no injury anyone heard this? It's a good source but I hope he is wrong.
P.s he is yet to be wrong

Absolute Toss IMHO.
A simple rumour designed to do the rounds from "reliable sources".
Put it alongside the Darron Gibson rumour. Both as ridiculous as eachother

If only there was a section of this forum where rumours could go. We could call it the Rumour Mill. Mind you, if a mate's told you then that's probably okay, especially if he's never been wrong about anything before.

I was thinking that we could have a section called 'Talking bollocks', but then it would probably make all the other sections redundant...

Dear oh dear, another one who can't read, doesn't make any effort to read posts in other sections of the forum and feels it's their duty to clog the forum up, waste peoples time. It's a sad reflection on the thread starter!!

I only put it in this section so it got read I'd have to laugh if he left now. Only telling you what I was told

I only put it in this section so it got read I'd have to laugh if he left now. Only telling you what I was told
Has it come from the club? Not to our knowledge, unless your mate is Kevin McCabe. It doesn't matter if you end up right or wrong, at this moment in time it's only a RUMOUR.
You only put it in this section because there's not one entitled "LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!"

David Pinder - 984 posts and 984 threads started just for the sake of it.

mmm nice to see everyone ganging up on one person. There is certain ITKrs that post 'Bollox' on the rumour mill.

Think am done with this forum don't expect this sort of abuse to be honest just posted what I was told late last night. Put it in this area So it got read in case anyone else had heard the same.

There's a bit at the top of the "General Blades Chat" page highlighted in yellow asking, amongst other things, for topics to be posted in the relevant places.

Here's one sentence from it.
Linz said:
You may only read General Blades Chat but that doesn't mean that every single subject you want to talk about should be posted in there.
Does your insistence that you posted the rumour in here so people would read it mean that the "post in the relevant places" bit should apply to everyone apart from you?

(There's a bit about no name calling. I broke the rules, and rightly got an infraction.)

Does the bit about posting in the relevant places not apply to you? You could have said something along the lines of "oops, wrong section" but no. You posted it here so people would read it. Wonderful.

Just had it on good authority that morgs could be off to QPR the same guy told me at 9 am Saturday that he wouldn't be playing and there is no injury anyone heard this? It's a good source but I hope he is wrong.

I hope not, we'd be on -26 points at the moment.

Would it really be a major loss if Morgan was to leave?
If we're genuinely trying to change the culture of the club he and Monty etc don't really fit.
He'll be a high earner and his wages may free up the ability to strengthen elsewhere.

Would it really be a major loss if Morgan was to leave?
If we're genuinely trying to change the culture of the club he and Monty etc don't really fit.
He'll be a high earner and his wages may free up the ability to strengthen elsewhere.

Would it be a major loss!!!!!!!!!! Wont dignify that with a response.

Warnock on Talk Sport yesterday denied any link with Mogan.

Would it be a major loss!!!!!!!!!! Wont dignify that with a response.

Warnock on Talk Sport yesterday denied any link with Mogan.

I like Morgan but if we are genuine about change and there's an opportunity to get a big earner off the wage bill who won't really fit in a real footballing side, why not?

Think am done with this forum don't expect this sort of abuse to be honest just posted what I was told late last night. Put it in this area So it got read in case anyone else had heard the same.

The replies you've generated hardly qualify as abuse, grow some backbone man!

Posting in the wrong area's not a hanging offence but having had it pointed out to you, you've defended it not once, but twice.

I'd hate to see Morgs go. He's one of the few that gives it more than 100%. He may not be the most gifted, but he's certainly my first name on the team sheet.

I think Morgs represents just as much as a leader of men and a bit of guile as much as he does as a player.

Losing Morgs would be a poor move. He's on a new contract, we don't need to sell him so lets not even entertain the idea

I think Morgs represents just as much as a leader of men and a bit of guile as much as he does as a player.

Losing Morgs would be a poor move. He's on a new contract, we don't need to sell him so lets not even entertain the idea

Guile and Morgan? That is the first time surely those words have been used in the same sentence.

I know what you are getting at but you can't use guile. He is the most uncomplicated players you could wish to see isn't he?

Guile to me means clever, ability, cunning, etc.

You don't have to be the most gifted footballer to make a huge difference to the squad. Morgan's presence and determination to run through brick walls for this football club has an effect on younger players and those who need the inspiration on the field.
I'd be disappointed if our captain was to leave - he is our captain for a damn good reason.
Oh, and IMO I wouldn't put him in the same bracket as Quinn and Monty.

It would certainly be a bold move by Speed if it were true. In the eyes of most football fans Morgan and Sheffield United are strongly linked to physical, dirty football whatever we might think to the contrary. I'd find it difficult to think of a single action that Speed could take that would send the message out more clearly that he intends to change the culture of the club than by offloading Morgan. The fact that he would free up a good chunk of wages and that he is getting on and will only decline from this point on in his career would make it more attractive.

You don't have to be the most gifted footballer to make a huge difference to the squad. Morgan's presence and determination to run through brick walls for this football club has an effect on younger players and those who need the inspiration on the field.
I'd be disappointed if our captain was to leave - he is our captain for a damn good reason.
Oh, and IMO I wouldn't put him in the same bracket as Quinn and Monty.

Dont necessarily disagree but he does represent an era that some of us would rather forget. Having said that IMO he has been a good servant for the Blades and should be treated accordingly...but he is starting to exceed his shelf life and I am not sure that he can fit in with a change of tactics some of us want to see.

Already been covered elsewhere, but I would say DP your really good source 100% record just hit the skids.

This ain't true.

Well, he's wrong now.

Already been covered elsewhere, but I would say DP your really good source 100% record just hit the skids.

This ain't true.

You'll be talking to yourself Bob, DP got all upset yesterday and took his bat home, we won't be seeing him again...... oh, hang on a minute.......

The next time i post some unsubstantiated bollocks then this is a nice turn of phrase to verify it

Back
Top Bottom