McBrainless' contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It was a calculated decision by him to get sent off

With Baldock already injured, he knew it would secure us a 0-12 defeat on Wednesday, to finally put Hecky out of his misery

A selfless act. Give him the armband

We do need to look for another target man, whether he stays or not

Never expect more than 25 games from him

His goal scoring record at Championship level is below average at best. He's nothing more than a thug. Always has been, always will be. He's stolen a living from this club and I will be mightily pissed off if we give him a new deal. He can fuck off like the rest of them when his contract runs out. I'd say he's the biggest waste of money but Berge, Brewster and Mousset also fall into that category.

I hope the new manager gives Osula a proper run in the side. The experience could see him ready to destroy Championship defences next season.

I’d be happy to not see McB in a Blades shirt again. He has previous and has let us down once too often now. I don’t give a fuck how much of a “lad” he is, that isn’t what we need.

His goal scoring record at Championship level is below average at best. He's nothing more than a thug. Always has been, always will be. He's stolen a living from this club and I will be mightily pissed off if we give him a new deal. He can fuck off like the rest of them when his contract runs out. I'd say he's the biggest waste of money but Berge, Brewster and Mousset also fall into that category.
We got 75% of what we paid for Sander back and thus he emphatically falls outside of the scope of your assessment.

But he and Rambo aside, Wilders PL recruitment was dogshit. And that’s being polite.

UTB

And that’s without counting this season’s wastes of money !

Two big problems.

1. He thinks he’s some sort of hard man and a bit edgy. Jack Robinson is a real hard man, how many times has he been sent off?

2. He is also completely thick. When you combine that with 1. above he’s always prone to get himself sent off or injured.

On his day he’s a good player but there are too few of them & his mentality makes him a liability.

Think he intended getting sent off today. Fist should have been red meaning 3 games out but ref spared him and it’s only 1.

Act of self harm? Rebelling against Hecky? Or seeing his contract out without getting injured then off as a free agent pocketing a fee?

Didnt see a glimmer of red and white passion in his actions just McBambie being himself, complete nob head and id say he’s one of our better players if not the best so what hope?

He’s alright when he plays (yesterday aside), but he is another who spends far too much time on the sidelines.

Can’t make someone your captain/built a time around them, as I’ve seen some people on Twitter say recently, who missing half the season.

Back
Top Bottom