Player Suggestion Martin Odegaard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brian Deane

Reaction score
Could he end up t'lane ? Or would wages be an issue once again :mad:
Real Madrid are thinking about sending Norwegian forward Martin Odegaard, 19, on loan to a Championship club to continue his development.

I think it's fair to say CW is trying to sign a proven striker

Your suggestion may end up a world beater, but it's gamble I'm pretty sure he wouldn't take or try to take

If Juanpi isn’t still our number 1 target from La Liga, I’m heading straight to the car park with a pair of slip-ons on. :mad::mad:

The guy is actually insane. Not that it would ever happen, I would take him in a heart beat.

The most sought after 15 year old (keep it clean) in global football at one point. Of course he will sign for us from Real Madrid. Nailed on.

The lad is struggling big time. I think he came on as sub in pre-season and was dragged off 5 minutes later

Fuck sake, this thread gave The Star another clickbait article to write about.

They'll do anything for clicks, them lot.

Might suggest Buffon and see if they make another article

Seen him in a couple of Eredivisie games, your honour.
Having watched a few Eredivisie games myself, it’s not something I’d admit to. (And I watched Koln v Union Berlin last night).

Having watched a few Eredivisie games myself, it’s not something I’d admit to. (And I watched Koln v Union Berlin last night).

Shockingly enough it wasn't the most obscure league I watched last season. I did even see a couple of Australian A-League games too.

It's amazing the levels I stoop to when "there's nothing better on".

Shockingly enough it wasn't the most obscure league I watched last season. I did even see a couple of Australian A-League games too.

It's amazing the levels I stoop to when "there's nothing better on".
Yeah, I’ve watched a couple out of curiosity.

Odegaard knock life for us
Odegaard knock life, for us!
Scattered passes, we get tricked
Scattered passes, we get kicked
Odegaard knock life!

Back
Top Bottom