Player Suggestion Potential loan signing suggestions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladeinleeds

Reaction score
Someone cheer me up with some potential loan signings we could make to inject abit of optimism into proceedings

I genuinely can’t think of a promoted club that’s going to lose the services of at least 3 (potentially 4) of the top 6-8 most important players of the previous season. The squad is looking much much worse than the previous two championship campaigns atm. And none of the linked names so far scream upgrade

Mcatee won’t be returning (city want to keep him)
Doyle won’t be retuning (we can’t afford his wages even if they would sell him)
Ndaiye (looking like he’s almost certainly gone)
Berge (lots of rumours we’ll be cashing in on him).

That’s 4 of our top performers from last year however you cut it. I know this can and will change but somethings got to change with regards to the quality we are trying to replace. I’d love us to be looking for something that’s a bit more of a known quantity

Given we’ve 50p in actual transfer fees to spend loans are the way forward

Amed Diallo and Cole palmer would be a decent start.

Last edited:

Someone cheer me up with some potential loan signings we could make to inject abit of optimism into proceedings

I genuinely can’t think of a promoted club that’s going to lose the services of at least 3 (potentially 4) of the top 6-8 most important players of the previous season. The squad is looking much much worse than the previous two championship campaigns atm. And none of the linked names so far scream upgrade

That’s 4 of our top performers from last year however you cut it. I know this can and will change but somethings got to change with regards to the quality we are trying to replace. I’d love us to be looking for something that’s a bit more of a known quantity

Where's rumours about Berge?

We have lost two and brought in one so far. Neither Doyle nor Macatee looked good enough when they arrived and might not be at PL level.
Let’s judge initially in September and again in January.
You may feel better if you brought in Cole Porter !

Berge one of our top four performers, you having a laugh ?

We have lost two and brought in one so far. Neither Doyle nor Macatee looked good enough when they arrived and might not be at PL level.
Let’s judge initially in September and again in January.
You may feel better if you brought in Cole Porter !
We’ve actually lost 5. Enda, Sharp & Clark all featured for us to some extent last season.

Plenty of speculation we’d be fine with getting a fee for him.

Might be reading too much into the below - but it’s not exactly the most promising comment…

View attachment 164722

So we not going to see McB play this season as someone has trapped him up on Bramall Lane roof and took away the ladder.

Back
Top Bottom