Gone Elsewhere Malik Tillman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HeCanDoMagic

Reaction score

Credited with interest. Would seem like a positional replacement for Ndiaye if true.

Not sure if I'm just blind, but it doesn't mention us anywhere in that article?

Have we hacked Rangers' computers for scouts' reports this pre-season?

Wouldn't mind him as an Ndiaye replacement, really rated him at Rangers although we'll have to wait and see if he can step up to the Prem.

Fits with what darren smith said about a champions league player. some rangers fan actually compared him to iliman last month on Twitter. 21, 6ft 2 and clearly loads of talent. Tots in Scotland in his first real season. These are the types of players which we need to be snapping up.

Him and Doyle for the Illy money. Just saying.
Isn’t the sticking point with Doyle supposed to be the wages and that he doesn’t want a big relegation cut in his wages. Given how terrified we are of having big long term financial commitments I’m not sure us getting a fee for Ndiaye moves the needle on that one.

If rumours of Bayern looking for a circa 6m fee, then a gamble certainly worth taking. Has attributes to link midfield and attack which we're crying out for!!

Seems closer to a MGW than Illy. No bad thing.

Isn’t the sticking point with Doyle supposed to be the wages and that he doesn’t want a big relegation cut in his wages. Given how terrified we are of having big long term financial commitments I’m not sure us getting a fee for Ndiaye moves the needle on that one.

No idea. Is that fact or paper/social media chatter? Agree about the long term trepidation, but hopefully the Illy saga will focus the attention of the recruitment/board/contract team and ensure we're protected, no matter the future.

No idea. Is that fact of paper/social media chatter? Agree about the long term trepidation, but hopefully the Illy saga will focus the attention of the recruitment/board/contract team and ensure we're protected, no matter the future.
That’s seemed to be what was being suggested by some of the journos when we were being linked to Doyle that the fee wasn’t the stumbling block but wages were.

That’s seemed to be what was being suggested by some of the journos when we were being linked to Doyle that the fee wasn’t the stumbling block but wages were.
Bit more nuanced than that I think: Doyle's wages aren't an issue whilever we're in the Premier League but there's an issue with the relegation reduction. We want one; he, understandably, doesn't.

Bit more nuanced than that I think: Doyle's wages aren't an issue whilever we're in the Premier League but there's an issue with the relegation reduction. We want one; he, understandably, doesn't.
Yeah that’s what I said in my first post Balham that he wasn’t prepared to accept the relegation cut which is why I’m not sure the Ndiaye fee moves that Doyle situation along as a short term windfall isn’t likely to make us anymore keen to take on a long term financial obligation.

Last edited:
The Scottish press seem pretty convinced we’ll see him playing at the lane rather than for Rangers. He’ll just be wearing a Stuttgart shirt 😂

Back
Top Bottom