CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The entire squad that took us up from LG 1 to 9th in the prem
I'm talking recentish signings. How many signings have we made in the last 5 years... and how many have been "quality"? I think we must have a particularly bad "hit rate" with our signings over the last 5 years.

I'm talking recentish signings. How many signings have we made in the last 5 years... and how many have been "quality"? I think we must have a particularly bad "hit rate" with our signings over the last 5 years.
We've not had a competitive budget. In a league where money talks even louder. We wouldn't even be thinking about poor premier league recruitment without the outstanding run from 2016 to 2020

I would not expect them to release him until such time as they have the replacement in the building.
still intrigued by the quoted fee as I cannot see us paying very much for a reserve goalkeeper in the last six months of his contract.

Not by premier league though. Eye grabbing fees ( by our standards ) hide the wages nitty gritty.

Not disagreeing but would you say the players Wilder signed in 2019 2020 tore the Championship up in the past 2 seasons?

Confirmed
On the bench for Athletico tonight.

Apparently this is why he didn’t sign last week when CW wanted it to happen as he wanted him available for the WH game

Signs this week so I was told ???

Glad to see you’ve become ITK. Love a good transfer rumour you B58!!

Just seen a video of his replacement the Romania national keeper arriving at Madrid airport today, so I’m guessing they were just waiting on him arriving and signing before letting Grbic go.

EA Sports sponsors La Liga so you would hope they have scanned all the players into the game.
It's funny that they don't seem to have the rights to Barca's stadium though. Greedy Barcelona probably wanted too much money.

It's funny that they don't seem to have the rights to Barca's stadium though. Greedy Barcelona probably wanted too much money.

Barca have sold everything to balance the books.

Hold up is because his replacement hasn't signed for Atleti yet. His replacement arrived in Madrid today and is undergoing a medical tomorrow. Suspect Grbic will be arriving here tomorrow or on Wednesday latest.

Back
Top Bottom