Hecky in/out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hecky in/out

• In

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Out

Votes: 133 87.5%
  • Lizards

Votes: 10 6.6%

• Total voters

Prince won’t sack him - don’t believe he has the funds to , plus those required to bring others in . Imo

What a fk up and mess we are in .

I have stuck up for Hecky in the past and I am grateful for the job he has done but the way we were set up today and the total lack of belief and lack of system and lack of energy and method was down to the manager , in the main .

We have some really poor players who are not organised enough and we have some adequate players who are out of position and look clueless .

The likes of Suza should never have been bought for that kind of money . Many of the other new pre season signings cannot get a sniff even in a poor team . Finishing the game with Norwood , Fleck and Osborne on the pitch says a lot .

This club has no leadership whatsoever as far as I can see and has no soul .

I feel quite sorry for Hecky as he seems a very good man . But he cannot get a tune out of the resources he has for long enough .

I honestly think he should go but as I stated in my opening - I don’t thing the prince can afford to act .

It’s really depressing

We are shit.

Some percentage of that is down to the owners. It might be quite a large percentage. But some percentage of it is down to the management. We aren’t just suffering from a lack of quality but a lack of bottle and discipline, also.

Prince won’t sack him - don’t believe he has the funds to , plus those required to bring others in . Imo

I have stuck up for Hecky in the past and I am grateful for the job he has done but the way we were set up today and the total lack of belief and lack of system and lack of energy and method was down to the manager , in the main .

We have some really poor players who are not organised enough and we have some adequate players who are out of position and look clueless .

The likes of Suza should never have been bought for that kind of money . Many of the other new pre season signings cannot get a sniff even in a poor team . Finishing the game with Norwood , Fleck and Osborne on the pitch says a lot .

I feel quite sorry for Hecky as he seems a very good man . But he cannot get a tune out of the resources he has for long enough .

I honestly think he should go but as I stated in my opening - I don’t thing the prince can afford to act .

It’s really depressing
He can afford it with the TV money. He might not because it’s cheaper.

Emphatic

But, we'll fluke a draw against whoever the hell we play next and it'll be 50/50 again....

Do you think starting poll after poll will achieve this?

Why will the board sack him when they gave him a 5 year deal that said he won't be judged on results.

As the Prince probably thinks stop mumping and suck it up.

Why will the board sack him when they gave him a 5 year deal that said he won't be judged on results.

That doesn't mean he can't be judged on performances, which is a different thing entirely, and that performance in the most important game since Basham arriving day was utter dogshit

That doesn't mean he can't be judged on performances, which is a different thing entirely, and that performance in the most important game since Basham arriving day was utter dogshit

Gi or wi thi we are a lower champ side that have accidentally ended up in the wrong division.

Sure there’s another thread about this exact thing.

It’s really depressing
Sums up the state we are in

As the Prince probably thinks stop mumping and suck it up.

I think Carlton has just taken up the slack now S6Fallowblademan is seemingly MIA.

Needed doing though looking at the change of opinion from those who were, if not actually backing him, on the fence.

Gi or wi thi we are a lower champ side that have accidentally ended up in the wrong division.
If you think Hamer, Egan trusty mcburnie archer anel Baldock bogle are a lower champ side you overrate the Championship more than many, ask how many championship managers would take all those, I'd imagine 23/24 would take most of them. This mess is down to them not having a game plan or a tactical plan

Back
Top Bottom