Hecky and Coaching Team Out - Yes or No

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HECKY OUT

• YES

Votes: 672 88.9%
  • NO

Votes: 84 11.1%

• Total voters

Was in favour of giving him till Burnley next week but after today would prefer to see him go immediately. Got a lot of love for the guy and will be grateful for what he’s done but the performances aren’t acceptable.

im greatful for heckingbottom & if it wasnt for getting us promotion under tricky conditions, because it might have saved the club. considering how dire our finances seemed to be.

but we just carry on being this lackisical, effort is the 1st requirement of any team regardless of talent. we haven't turned up in 1st half since man utd. as someone said we might not survive but we are better than this.

While I obviously want a change I don't want it for the sake of it. The next appointment would either have to be short term or willing to join a club the owner wants to sell and with zero budget or hope

I have no expectation of our changing our manager keeping us up but what I do expect to see is a Sheffirld United team to show some steel and fight. Too many times of late they haven't done that and the manager has to take responsibility for that.

Mentally the 8- 0 drubbing has fucked hecky, he just sets us up for damage. Limitation with the vain hope that we are in the game come 80 minutes and then get a lucky break( opposition go down to 10 or a lucky pen) it's now best for all concerned that he goes, he has done a cracking job but it's time to leave

Luton are doing better with a smaller budget and a weaker squad. Heckingbottom has taken them as far as he can we are a better squad than we have shown and deserve to be where we are on Hecky's performances .Put Hecky back in his position with the youth until his contract runs out.

The lot of them out, head scout has his eyes painted on and Hecky is so far out of his depth it’s unreal.
Said this at the back end of last season we should have got rid in the summer, when teams get promoted to prem they upgrade most things , players , ground, playing surface, commercial, social media but hardly ever the manager and we should have upgraded

Get rid of the players more like...

Fodderingham has blown it for me. He has been given far... far too many chances, but he has made a number of glaring errors that make him look like a conference player.
It was a bad error but he did make some good stops that could have been 8 or worse.

Can we just sack the staff and release all the first team. Play the youngsters and if we get points deduction for not playing a full team so be it.

We should really be expelled anyway for embarrassing the Premier League.

All that enjoyment getting promoted for what.

Tell you what, I feel more embarrassed and outraged about this result than Newcastle. I mean fucking poxy Bournemouth. To not have a shot at home until the match was beyond doubt is shameful. When McBurnies goal went in, I actually laughed. Never heard such ironic cheers for a goal.

You know it's bad when Bournemouth don't have to bother wasting time and roll about on the floor.

The lot of them out, head scout has his eyes painted on and Hecky is so far out of his depth it’s unreal.

It's laughable how bad these signings are.
If it's not the signings that are poor then it's the down to the manager. Either way changes are needed.

One thing that worried me most is our players seem to have zero strength. Every single player got shrugged off the ball today even Trusty who has been playing well recently.

Also worth noting that even David Brooks despite his health problems was shrugging our lads off the ball.

Great to see Brooks back playing and doing well.

Back
Top Bottom