Greetings

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Redmadlad

Reaction score
Good Evening, i am a Liverpool supporter, not here to cause trouble before any of you start, just good banter, hope to get to know all of you. Thanks

RML

Ello love :)

Welcome to Sheff-Utd. We've got a few fans of different clubs around here somewhere... all welcome to join in.

You coming down for the match on Saturday?

I sure am linz, can't wait, went to cardiff on sunday too and that was terrific.

Welcome to the forum, hope ya stick around as the season progresses. Can't wait for saturday now, how you have a good trip to the lane!

Redmadlad said:
I sure am linz, can't wait, went to cardiff on sunday too and that was terrific.

We've had less happy times at the Millennium Stadium :)

Should be a buzzing atmosphere at the Lane with us selling record numbers of season tickets and I should imagine the ground has changed a bit if you've ever been before :)

yeah record numbers of season tickets mine still ant fuckin come tho :(

welcome mate :) my mate says if we win hell run round our local pub hang out place with his bollocks out..........dunno who i should want to win now :D lol

RIP Niftos said:
yeah record numbers of season tickets mine still ant fuckin come tho :(

welcome mate :) my mate says if we win hell run round our local pub hang out place with his bollocks out..........dunno who i should want to win now :D lol

Just think yourself lucky it wasnt me or RaWW who said that ;)

Welcome Redmanlad, can't wait for sat now.

Welcome to the forum:) hope you have a good(ish;)) season, im expecting to you mount a good title challange this year:)

welcome mate, got a few pals in Liverpool , some support the reds and some the blues. thought you were fantastic against chelski on Sunday, enjoy your trip to the lane and lets hope football is the real winner eh!... and sufc of course.

Welcome to the site! Hopefuly we will be giving you some stick saturday night:p

Back
Top Bottom