Can we have some perspective

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

another way of looking at it is they are

"The last 10 goals we have conceded have all been top corner worldies, I doubt ANY goalie would have saved any two of them"

because we give them the time, space and inclination to have a pop instead of closing them down so they can make top corner worldies.

Plus I would gladly concede goals like that against Arsenal and be in Liverpool's position. er No.1 ? :)

Yes it was bad yesterday and has been for most of season

But 65 plus clubs would swap places with us right now

And it’s going to get worse, a chairman who doesn’t want to be here etc

Just wait until the days return when we end up with another Blackwell type with a team full of triers and run through brick wall types who can head a ball etc etc whilst we languish in lower champ or even league 1 again

Anyway enough of the positives lol
Sadly the bunch of triers is what most on here want ?

Can we have some perspective here. Just watched Arsenal v Liverpool none of the goals under Wilder have been as shambolic as 3 of the goals in that game

The last 10 goals we have conceded have all been top corner worldies, I doubt ANY goalie would have saved any two of them

The team are playing to the best of their abilities and were still trying up to the 90th minute

While ever they are trying they are Blades and they have my support. If you cann’t support and encourage them then P**s of to Hillsboro

P.S. am I alone in thinking the best result this weekend was at Huddersfield hopefully this will mean no Pork will be polluting the Lane next season

UTB
2/10 on the WUM scale. Wouldn't read again.

villas second was world class the other 4 were highly avoidable

has ANEL been meeting the RMU union leader or has he unilaterally decided to withdraw his labour in support

yes in perspective theres been about 10 worldies fly in against us but that still leaves 48 fuck ups

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom