Farke off Slav

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why bother? Why would we spend £££ and cause upheaval to get in another manager with a similar record and who would probably get similar results with this set of players?
We don't need a new manager we need a massive consolidation and a reset. Hopefully that doesn't include another trip to League One and we can do it with the bottom half of the Championship the starting point this time.

Hi Stegosaurus here

I said all along the players dont care. Taking the piss miking their paycheck while putting in zero effort.

Should be booed from start to finish at the next match.
I dont often criticise other posters, in fact, I've never criticised anyone for their own opinion, but Jesus fucking christ man. Boo them from start to finish?

How can you blame manager?
I am, not for everything but for a lot of results this season. So naive today, go for the win. Wilder would have. The sub he made to try and win us the game Osborn for Stevens. 3 strikers on the bench, Brewster with a little bit of confidence after scoring his first goal and he’s completely left out.

We created nothing the first half, team is horrendously slow in the build up, they have been since Birmingham nothing has changed.

It’s absolutely pathetic week in week out

I am, not for everything but for a lot of results this season. So naive today, go for the win. Wilder would have. The sub he made to try and win us the game Osborn for Stevens. 3 strikers on the bench, Brewster with a little bit of confidence after scoring his first goal and he’s completely left out.

We created nothing the first half, team is horrendously slow in the build up, they have been since Birmingham nothing has changed.

It’s absolutely pathetic week in week out

Chuck's all the strikers at it - "whats he doing chucking all the strikers at it? clueless"

Doesn't chuck all the strikers at it -"why's he not chucking all the strikers at it? Clueless"

Chuck's all the strikers at it - "whats he doing chucking all the strikers at it? clueless"

Doesn't chuck all the strikers at it -"why's he not chucking all the strikers at it? Clueless"
Nope, it’s my opinion. If you’re enjoying or seeing hope in what Slav is doing week in week out then great.

You had Freeman on the bench, could he have come on for a centre back and created more? This was a regular change from Wilder in L1 in games, took a centre back off for an attacking player in games that he felt we could go for the win.

How do you only use 2 subs in a match at home that you’re pushing for a win? If he isn’t turning to Burke, Brewster, Freeman in these circumstances they might as well give up. I’m sure you’ll highlight how Burke should never be on the pitch again, I agree but don’t have him in the squad then.
Where’s Moose?

Slavs decision making I personally do not agree with and it’s every week. His record is going to be worse than Bryan Robson’s but everyone vendetta is at the players and Wilder.

Slava is trying to build a house with Jelly bricks at the moment, a lot of the players need a good look at themselves, it's a I walked out the back door with my dummy in my mouth team except 4. He can't polish a turd Basham Egan Bogle Mcgoldrick Billy can be excluded from the rest they still care and it shows.Let's see after 31st Jan

Back
Top Bottom