Farke off Slav

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not calling for his head at all.It’s way too early for that.But, I’ve been singularly unimpressed with his tactics, subs, signings and man management, so far.Needs to get a grip on things and get some backing from his owner, pretty damn quickly.

Reactions: SWB

Everything is wrong in what you are saying. Take off the peroni king glasses and see what he as inherited. Slava is a very good manager. You are so negative
So to recap, I said “not calling for his head”, and “the owner needs to back him”
In respect of my other comments have you looked at the league table lately, and seen some of his subs and signings?

No decent manager is going to touch us with a 10ft pole unless we get new owners

Hi Stegosaurus here

I said all along the players dont care. Taking the piss miking their paycheck while putting in zero effort.

Should be booed from start to finish at the next match.

I enjoy reading your provocative posts normally but cannot reconcile that last sentence with something a supporter of our football team should be saying.

So to recap, I said “not calling for his head”, and “the owner needs to back him”
In respect of my other comments have you looked at the league table lately, and seen some of his subs and signings?
I've looked at the league table and I cant remember anyone being promoted or guaranteed a play off place on the 20th November. Each game is different and requires a different approach, by all means carry on playing FIFA but this is reality

i think most manager wouldve struggled today. although i see why you say this because trying to get rid of many 1st teamers. is going to be tough

I've looked at the league table and I cant remember anyone being promoted or guaranteed a play off place on the 20th November. Each game is different and requires a different approach, by all means carry on playing FIFA but this is reality
So to recap then,I said “not calling for his head at all.It’s way too early for that”
It would be helpful if you read the posts before responding to them.

Nope, it’s my opinion. If you’re enjoying or seeing hope in what Slav is doing week in week out then great.

You had Freeman on the bench, could he have come on for a centre back and created more? This was a regular change from Wilder in L1 in games, took a centre back off for an attacking player in games that he felt we could go for the win.

How do you only use 2 subs in a match at home that you’re pushing for a win? If he isn’t turning to Burke, Brewster, Freeman in these circumstances they might as well give up. I’m sure you’ll highlight how Burke should never be on the pitch again, I agree but don’t have him in the squad then.
Where’s Moose?

Slavs decision making I personally do not agree with and it’s every week. His record is going to be worse than Bryan Robson’s but everyone vendetta is at the players and Wilder.
I don't enjoy the team being shit. It's been shit for 70 games

Slava is trying to build a house with Jelly bricks at the moment, a lot of the players need a good look at themselves, it's a I walked out the back door with my dummy in my mouth team except 4. He can't polish a turd Basham Egan Bogle Mcgoldrick Billy can be excluded from the rest they still care and it shows.Let's see after 31st Jan

So that leaves Olsen (normally), MGW, N'Diaye, Davies, Stevens, Fleck. The majority of which are Slav's own players. Stop making fucking excuses for him, he's been a poor appointment so far and I'm sure he'd be man enough to admit that himself.

So to recap then,I said “not calling for his head at all.It’s way too early for that”
It would be helpful if you read the posts before responding to them.
You asked me if I have seen the league table and his subs and signings and I have thats why I responded with what I wrote maybe you should look back at your messages. Ps I read very well

So that leaves Olsen (normally), MGW, N'Diaye, Davies, Stevens, Fleck. The majority of which are Slav's own players. Stop making fucking excuses for him, he's been a poor appointment so far and I'm sure he'd be man enough to admit that himself.
Sorry Chris Wilder didn't mean to offen you get a grip for fuck sake

Don Goodman nailed it on Sky. Professional players need to give 100%, 100% of the time, as a minimum. Not sure why the manager not getting it from them, but I’m not sure it’s a simple problem to fix.

He did what people have been crying out for and went 3 centre backs. Unfortunately that, for some reason, seemed to take the pace out of our play going forward.

Back
Top Bottom