Farke off Slav

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Its to easy to say get rid of the manager.but who do you replace him with? I think we are possibly skint which means we are going to have to have a massive "on the cheap" rebuild

This team has just run its course. It’d ran its course in January last year, but we (SUFC) didn’t do anything about it.

Put a new manager in and nothing will change. We need investment to overhaul the team. If the Prince can’t do it then we need him to sell or we need to pressure him out of the club.

Yes, get a new guy in and give him fuck all funds and sack him six months later, and so on,and so on.

We’re 17th in the championship with this squad the blame falls solely on Slavs head I’m afraid he’s not good enough I’m afraid

Everything is wrong in what you are saying. Take off the peroni king glasses and see what he as inherited. Slava is a very good manager. You are so negative

The bloke doesn’t have a scooby

Ask yourself why is our best forward in mcgoldrick not starting.

And what bringing Ben Osborn on with 5 minutes to do is going to do

He is a good manager but he doesn’t have a scooby I’m afraid

Why bother? Why would we spend £££ and cause upheaval to get in another manager with a similar record and who would probably get similar results with this set of players?
We don't need a new manager we need a massive consolidation and a reset. Hopefully that doesn't include another trip to League One and we can do it with the bottom half of the Championship the starting point this time.

We are 17th in the league and Slav doesn’t have a scooby dooo judging by his team selections and his substitutions

Whsts happened to RND?

Whsts happened to RND?

He’s fallen into the you’ve not looked very good in the 1 game you have been given as a chance to prove yourself category

So now Stevens will play every game ahead of him even though he looks like he’s had a hip replacement

Back
Top Bottom