Outgoing? David Brooks and CJ Hamilton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1danewhitehouse

Reaction score
Gone out on loan to Halifax according to Wiki. Not seen it anywhere else though. Anyone confirm?

Gone out on loan to Halifax according to Wiki. Not seen it anywhere else though. Anyone confirm?

Yep. Hamilton came off the bench to score Halifax's second (and, as it turned out, the winner) on Monday in their first win of the season.

Both on an initial month's loan but I have a feeling that will be extended.

Cheers for confirming Balham. Hopefully they both do OK and kick on. Isn't Brooks anohter Reed/Scougall built midfielder?

Thats a great move for them both. Good level for them to learn at. Think Hamilton is looking a good player, Jamie Dean McDonagh is also one I'd like to go out and get some game time.

Would be good to get McDonagh, Coustrain, De Girolamo, Wright, Khan, Heh, Dimaio, Whiteman, Banton, Evans, Eastwood etc all out on loan for some senior games in League 2/conference if possible

I noticed DCL scored again last night,CJ when i have seen him i have been impressed,tall,rangy,left footed,Brooks a very neat and tidy player,going into the rough and tumble of the Conference(or whatever it is called)should do them a world of good,certainly toughen them up,when some great big 6 foot hairy arsed defender tries to kick seven bells out of them,character building

Article on Brooks joining - http://www.halifaxafc.co.uk/news/article/new-2594011.aspx
Article on CJ joining - http://www.halifaxafc.co.uk/news/article/aldershot-a-2594012.aspx

Brooks is built like my niece. He looks like he'll be going back to school today.

This might be a more recent photo:

nycRNg_t.jpg

I like the look of Brooks (no Erik Tonne or Maxime Chanot quips please :p), good that he's out getting games.

I like the look of Brooks (no Erik Tonne or Maxime Chanot quips please :p), good that he's out getting games.

I've only quoted this to make you think I'll be taking the piss out of you for your love of Erik and Maxime.

As you were.

I've only quoted this to make you think I'll be taking the piss out of you for your love of Erik and Maxime.

As you were.

Nobody ever mentions the other lads I'd tipped :D

Erik Tønne had a trial in the summer at Rosenborg, but was recently signed by Bodø/Glimt (also Norwegian top division).

Saw Brooks had scored the 2nd at the weekend. Hopefully the experience will continue to do them both good. Hope we can get Dimaio, Wright, McDonagh, Coustrain, Cockerline, Banton, Evans etc out on short term deals to gain experience too.

Our resident Halifax fan at work says he isn't sure about Hamilton (very lightweight) but Brooks looks to have plenty of potential.

Back
Top Bottom