CONFIRMED Conor Hourihane signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't think Ndiaye came through anybody academy system.

On 17 November 2017, Ndiaye signed his first contract with Boreham Wood.[1] ON 31 August 2019, he signed with Sheffield United.[2] He joined Hyde United on loan for the latter half of the 2019–20 season.[3]Iliman Ndiaye started hitting form for the u23 team and got 7 goals and 10 assists in 11 matches. He made his professional debut with Sheffield United as a late sub in a 5–0 Premier League loss to Leicester City F.C. on 14 March 2021.[4]
Prior to Boreham Wood (I think) he came from 'Rising ballers' a group who give youngsters who don't make the grade a chance to carry on playing football in the hope of getting a second chance
Yeah he’s a street footballer rather than an academy player. What I mean is though that when brooks and Diego played for the under 23’s they did ridiculous things ndiaye just looks good.

Let's have some Green CONFIRMED!!!!

Good signing this one, hopefully this is the kick that Jimmy and Norwood need to up their game.

Glad the transfer was done today, bit of a relief, hopefully we get a few more across the line tomorrow.

Not exactly enthused by the signing but he gives us that creativity we badly lack and we finally have someone who can taking a blinking set-piece again. We need to bring another in midfield. We desperately lack energy and aggression there.

Interesting to see whether he replaces Fleck in the left-sided role or plays in a more forward position (where Freeman played when he came on)

Need another one in the middle as far as I'm concerned. I want to see Fleck, Norwood and Berge really have to put the effort in to get theit shirts. For too long they've had it easy and fair play to Count Slav for spotting in a few weeks what CW (for all the good things he did for the club) was seemingly unable to see.

Before we signed Brewster I was one of a few on here who was advocating that we didnt need him as much as we needed creative players behind the front lads or some genuine wide players. Unfortunately the ones who count decided that we should add to the gaggle of forwards that we already had without thinking that perhaps the lack of a supply line was the problem. Hopefully Count Slav is finally rectifying this. Good signing too. Well done Utd.

Good signing gotta be better than the present Jimmy Fleck, we might get a few corners over the first man now. A bonus is he knows three of our lads from RoI games so should fit in well, probably the first player in midfield since Duffy who has the ability to do something that turns a game in our favour.

Three more players needed don't forget, but it's a start.

Good signing. Can take freekicks and corners. Immediately displaces one of the 3 in our midfield too for me, which is great.

Another solid pro who's not been poisoned by our downfall last season, a couple more of those and we might actually be able to turn the mood around.

At last a signing, may the flood gates remain open for another 24hrs or so. Lets hope he shows the others what a midfield player actually does. :)

Villa Fan in peace

I think Conor is a good signing for you. He is a model pro and never in the media for the wrong reasons. He has a gem of a left peg and will be a real asset for corners and set pieces. Some of his passing is absolutely world class. But there is always a catch. He does get lost in games when u are up against a strong team. He needs the support of a strong DM to cover for him. But when u are playing and you have the upper hand in the game you tend to wonder why he is not playing for a top 6 PL side. He has also experienced a promotion campaign in the Championship so that experience will help. I hope he is a success for you and then when u are promoted you can sign him on a free which would help the transition back to the PL

Back
Top Bottom