CONFIRMED Conor Hourihane signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Heard about this on the radio on the way back from Birmingham, oddly enough. It's an omen.
Great signing.⚔️⚔️⚔️

Always liked Hourihane it's a good loan move perhaps try him, Fleck & Berge but long term Fleck needs replacing, only downside is it's a loan ATM.

Nice man and I hope he is able to perform to the standard he played at Villa and Barnsley. He has an excellent left foot for set pieces and will score a goal or two. However, he is now the epitome of a living and breathing human statue. You will feel like you are playing with 10 men when he is on the field.

Nice man and I hope he is able to perform to the standard he played at Villa and Barnsley. He has an excellent left foot for set pieces and will score a goal or two. However, he is now the epitome of a living and breathing human statue. You will feel like you are playing with 10 men when he is on the field.
We’re already down to 7 men with Norwood, Berge, Fleck and McBurnie on the pitch so 1 more won’t make much odds.

Hope this is a replacement for Fleck and not Norwood. Sick of playing with 10 men.

Welcome Conor. Work hard and wear the shirt with pride and we will sing out your name or at least we'lll try!

I agree with much of the criticisms of Hourihane especially if we don’t sign an athletic ball winner to offset that genuine weakness in midfield but I think he’ll directly contribute to 10-15 goals this season, that’s something you need from the midfield Fleck/Norwood did this when we last went up but look totally incapable of repeating it and Hourihane contributed to 9 goals in 26 games with Villa/Swansea last season.

Full Circle. We've returned to the days of signing players who had their best days 4 years ago. Doesn't seem two minute's ago we where looking at top draw players. Chris what went wrong.

Full Circle. We've returned to the days of signing players who had their best days 4 years ago. Doesn't seem two minute's ago we where looking at top draw players. Chris what went wrong.

The young top drawer players we bought turned out to be middle drawer at best.

Always liked Hourihane it's a good loan move perhaps try him, Fleck & Berge but long term Fleck needs replacing, only downside is it's a loan ATM.
I think he replaces Fleck in the starting line up, he’s more offensive than defensive so I’d expect someone like Morsy, Guedioura and ultimately Vieira in for Norwood.

Welcome Hooreehan. Absolutely delighted to see that Hore'un has signed. Great stuff Hourihan

The biggest surprise you'll have is that his name is pronounced HOW - RA - HAN

great left peg; not just for corners and free-kicks but can pick out a pass and will score at least one stunner per season. He'd have stayed with Swansea had they have stayed up so if you go up he's likely to be with you for more than one season. Shame he got himself squeezed out at Villa but there really wasn't a place for him. His level his Championship and in a different type of midfield to one that we have, in the lower mid-table Prem ranks. very dependable player. I hope he does well.

Hi Stegosaurus here

Good signing. Im surprised we got him tbh. I thought a bigger club would have swooped.

Back
Top Bottom