Gone Elsewhere Chuba Akpom

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hmm dunno if you have noticed our leaky defence and shit keeper. Unfortunately we can't just focus on one position
I understand we are rubbish defensively.

But luckily the standard of strikers drops ten fold. Players like Robbo / Anel (even maybe Trusty) are capable defenders in the championship.

They were 12 months ago, just as they have gone to a far superior standard and been found out doesn’t mean they aren’t at least capable.

Where as strikers we don’t own a striker (unless count a Mcburnie) who has scored 10 league goals.

That’s the reason why I would concentrate on the forwards.

I understand we are rubbish defensively.

But luckily the standard of strikers drops ten fold. Players like Robbo / Anel (even maybe Trusty) are capable defenders in the championship.

They were 12 months ago, just as they have gone to a far superior standard and been found out doesn’t mean they aren’t at least capable.

Where as strikers we don’t own a striker (unless count a Mcburnie) who has scored 10 league goals.

That’s the reason why I would concentrate on the forwards.
We own Brewster and Traore 😁

Hmm dunno if you have noticed our leaky defence and shit keeper. Unfortunately we can't just focus on one position
The positioning and organisation of your defence needs to be coached and embedded before you go back up else we get what we got this season.
We need to start from the back 100%.
Also, Akpom's value should have reduced because he's moved to a comparable standard league and his scoring record has dropped significantly.

Left back, right Center back, keeper and centre forward are where the money needs to go.

The rest of the team can be loans and investments in young prospects

Only the truest Bladey Blades would actually believe a player would opt to leave Ajax, where's he's scored just short of 1 in 2, to join Utd in the Championship during a huge squad transition that could result in them being anything from promotion contenders to relegation certs, on less money.

The level of delusion amongst some on here is reaching Darkside levels.

Back
Top Bottom