Gone Elsewhere Charlie Patino

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He looks about 7 stone wet through though on that picture above! 🤣 Big Souz would have to be his bodyguard on the pitch!

Have we even got anything left to sell 🤣 Rocket Man as long as we don’t sell the training cones, we need the cones.

Why does everyone persist in naming Doyle as if he's already here 🤔
I think it's more because it seems like the link to him never really goes away (especially on twitter), especially as the situation has changed (the Berge sale) since Hecky's Football Heaven interview.

Edit: I personally think that we'll get O'Brien rather than Doyle (even though I've optimistically included him in my own possible 11) but I'd love Doyle to come back.

Why does everyone persist in naming Doyle as if he's already here 🤔
Fantasy player combos. We are that far behind we need snookers. Hard to fantasise about who would compliment Osborn but I get your point.

About his level. Can’t believe some of our fans wanted him

Some of our fans are just that desperate for us to sign players that they don’t care who it is or how good they are.

Now11:10

Swansea sign Patino on loan from Arsenal​

Swansea have completed the signing of midfielder Charlie Patino on a season-long loan from Arsenal.
Patino becomes Swansea's seventh summer signing following the arrivals of Josh Ginnelly, Josh Key, Jerry Yates, Carl Rushworth, Mykola Kuharevich and Harrison Ashby.

One to keep an eye on if we were interested this summer

Back
Top Bottom