Gone Elsewhere Charlie Patino

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Guess he'd prefer Luton from those 3.

Arsenal snapped him up from Luton at 11yo. No need to relocate.
I was thinking Bournemouth tbh. More stable, nicer location and can still live in and around London if he wants. It’s just over an hour from Waterloo.

Hope he wants to get away from it all though and mix it with a bit of Northern Rough.

Another one for the mythical future 🙄

We are making exactly the same mistake as the second summer under Wilder in the PL. Signing young lads who might or might not be good enough.

Yes, I know we’ve got “no” money - it’s all we ever hear about from this club. But the poverty pleadiing is slightly tiresome when we’ve just bagged £120 million from promotion.

We are making exactly the same mistake as the second summer under Wilder in the PL. Signing young lads who might or might not be good enough.

Yes, I know we’ve got “no” money - it’s all we ever hear about from this club. But the poverty pleadiing is slightly tiresome when we’ve just bagged £120 million from promotion.
What do you suggest we do then seen as the 120 million has been pretty much. Accounted for ?

Tidy player, worth a punt, shouldn't break the bank and could develop into something special. The pond we're fishing in, IMO and I'm OK with that.

Wilders mistake was spending more than 50m on bogel (back up), ramsdale (decent-ish buy) and Brewster (no good - thus far)

Given Brighton / Brentford that money they come back with 5/6 players with 3/4 that actually deliver

The future isn't a myth.

Wilders mistake was spending more than 50m on bogel (back up), ramsdale (decent-ish buy) and Brewster (no good - thus far)

Given Brighton / Brentford that money they come back with 5/6 players with 3/4 that actually deliver
If it’s true add to that mistake turning Ivan Toney down for £15m. Suppose it all turned out though given what’s happend to him

If it’s true add to that mistake turning Ivan Toney down for £15m. Suppose it all turned out though given what’s happend to him

Not getting balogun for 1/2 a Brewster was also an error in hindsight too

I'm not in a position to really give an informed opinion on this lad but I've seen him play maybe a handful if times, either live or on TV.

So far he hasn't stood out to me and I can't really remember much about those performances.

What are his strengths and how would he improve us?

I'm not in a position to really give an informed opinion on this lad but I've seen him play maybe a handful if times, either live or on TV.

So far he hasn't stood out to me and I can't really remember much about those performances.

What are his strengths and how would he improve us?
No idea myself really, but he's not fleck/Osborn so that improves us I suppose 😂

Smallish, very small and small. But not quite as pathetic as some of our Fleck, Osborn and Norwood combos of recent seasons
Wont work at premier level and would only be mid to decent championship level.
Well the Blades recruiting team need to do something Osborn is 28 but Fleck at 31 and Norwood at 32 . Speed and stamina is already showing in those old legs.

Looks set to leave Arsenal now. Two prem clubs aswell as others interested. Surely we are one of the two right?

League 2 in 3 years you say?
So we are interested then.

Looks set to leave Arsenal now. Two prem clubs aswell as others interested. Surely we are one of the two right?
Us and Luton going on official sources. Nowt from Darren, nowt from my contact. Shame as he would be excellent alongside Souza and Doyle. Big bonus as a leftie

Back
Top Bottom