Archer buyback fee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Clearly immensely talented. Will rip up the championship if he's back there next season. Hard to judge him at premier league level when he's had to put up with our team. Thought he was one of the few who showed real glimpses of quality early on in the season. Seed to lose his way a bit with injury and form under Wilder + BBD coming in.

He might struggle to make it at premier league level due to his size but if he had a better focal point to work off and a better midfield behind him he'd have more of a chance. Think he needs to look at the likes of Werner/Hwang/Wissa and be more comfortable out wide if he wants to make it.

Clearly immensely talented. Will rip up the championship if he's back there next season. Hard to judge him at premier league level when he's had to put up with our team. Thought he was one of the few who showed real glimpses of quality early on in the season. Seed to lose his way a bit with injury and form under Wilder + BBD coming in.

He might struggle to make it at premier league level due to his size but if he had a better focal point to work off and a better midfield behind him he'd have more of a chance. Think he needs to look at the likes of Werner/Hwang/Wissa and be more comfortable out wide if he wants to make it.
Come on mate, he's fucking rubbish😊

Come on mate, he's fucking rubbish😊
He's not the Archer we signed in August! Like a number of our players he has lost his bottle and needs to reset.
Just like us fans this has been a chastening experience for some of the squad and may not recover from it.
The Newcastle hammering really kicked it all off " shell shock " I call it ! to lose any game 0-8 is shattering to lose by that many at home (our record home defeat) really took us to a low level ! No way had we a chance to recover from that.
There's no doubt we were in trouble from August ! I reckon the Prince New the chances of staying up were slim and kept most of any prem monies back to put us on a more sound financial position going forward,and I think he did the right thing.
We had no chance with this squad the Prince New it Hecki new it and even Wilder new it when he came back.
With Burnley and even
Forest struggling even after spending heavily on recruits at least we can build from the ashes of this season.
Prince was in a dire position last season , without promotion we were likely to go into administration,the bear hug Prince gave Hecki after the WBA game tells the story he ran on the pitch yes ran towards Hecki who seemed non - plusses by it all knowing he had saved his bacon.
Even then I beleave Hecki knew he would be the first casualty this season We were miles off it ! losing two of your best players soon after and recruits who had no premiership experience ! It's not surprising he would be gone at some point this season.
No one including me expected the Complete collapse we had in the autumn we were just out of our depth ,with teams using us to improve their goal difference .
The records we have broken hurts more than the relegation! relegation was expected ! The hammering's are something else 100 goals conceded ! Wow 100 goals that hurts a lot and I reckon some of the players will find it hard to get over it as I said previously.
It's over now but not forgotten by us I'm sure.
Hopefully Wilder will build a competitive squad having said all this we have some good players to build around.

He's not the Archer we signed in August! Like a number of our players he has lost his bottle and needs to reset.
Just like us fans this has been a chastening experience for some of the squad and may not recover from it.
The Newcastle hammering really kicked it all off " shell shock " I call it ! to lose any game 0-8 is shattering to lose by that many at home (our record home defeat) really took us to a low level ! No way had we a chance to recover from that.
There's no doubt we were in trouble from August ! I reckon the Prince New the chances of staying up were slim and kept most of any prem monies back to put us on a more sound financial position going forward,and I think he did the right thing.
We had no chance with this squad the Prince New it Hecki new it and even Wilder new it when he came back.
With Burnley and even
Forest struggling even after spending heavily on recruits at least we can build from the ashes of this season.
Prince was in a dire position last season , without promotion we were likely to go into administration,the bear hug Prince gave Hecki after the WBA game tells the story he ran on the pitch yes ran towards Hecki who seemed non - plusses by it all knowing he had saved his bacon.
Even then I beleave Hecki knew he would be the first casualty this season We were miles off it ! losing two of your best players soon after and recruits who had no premiership experience ! It's not surprising he would be gone at some point this season.
No one including me expected the Complete collapse we had in the autumn we were just out of our depth ,with teams using us to improve their goal difference .
The records we have broken hurts more than the relegation! relegation was expected ! The hammering's are something else 100 goals conceded ! Wow 100 goals that hurts a lot and I reckon some of the players will find it hard to get over it as I said previously.
It's over now but not forgotten by us I'm sure.
Hopefully Wilder will build a competitive squad having said all this we have some good players to build around.
If they don't get sold just before the window closes!!!

If they don't get sold just before the window closes!!!
Take your point Oldblade and that's the danger last few days of window,cost us dear this season even though we would still have got relegated.
Hamer is the danger as the release clause set could be opened late on ,hopefully if done it's done early .
Can't see any of the others being in demand apart from Arblaster who looks a real player who will be worth more to us than any offer we might get.
He's a big blade and wants to be successful here so unless we get an offer we can't refuse ! he must stay.

Summed it up for me yesterday when clean through, had the freedom of the box then decided to take a shot off balance with his weak foot that he totally mishit. Glad they are taking him back tbh

Summed it up for me yesterday when clean through, had the freedom of the box then decided to take a shot off balance with his weak foot that he totally mishit. Glad they are taking him back tbh

Yet if he goes to Boro on loan, I'd fancy him to get 20 goals. He had a golden spell for them last season, and looked very good in glimpses for us, but couldn't put it together. It's all on him now to have a fresh start and prove himself again. In the Championship, for a reasonable team, I'd back him to perform well - but wherever he goes there'll be some question marks.

Question I have is - are they obligated to take him back?
Yes, cause they know they can make money off him. Otherwise Villa would leave him with us and thank him for his service.

He will be in the Championship ripping it up next season
Confidence is massive, and Archer has been drained of it
Quality player
Most of our squad has been drained of confidence.
Anel and Archer look stripped of it.

Tricky with Archer too because he must think towards the end of this season that he's going back to villa and surely onto a new leaf somewhere else.
He really fluffed the chances on Sunday, which for a player like him is unusual.

Back
Top Bottom