Chuba akpom and Cameron archer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When Burnley go down it will be in flames.
Love us to get Archer in though even for a couple of seasons before a buy back is triggered, he might be the foil to get Osula going (like he appeared to do for Akpom).

An absolute disaster if it all goes wrong-thats what awaits.
I thought that when they went down. Then they spent millions and millions and went straight back up continuing to spend many millions more building an exciting young squad. Where the money is coming from is anyone's guess

Middlesbrough, Stoke and Sunderland fans all saying they are in for Archer.. Is he actually that good?!

Middlesbrough, Stoke and Sunderland fans all saying they are in for Archer.. Is he actually that good?!
11 goals and 6 assists in 17 games suggests so. The things I would do to see akpom and archer at the lane. No one replaces iliman talent wise but those two would definitely be more effective together

11 goals and 6 assists in 17 games suggests so. The things I would do to see akpom and archer at the lane. No one replaces iliman talent wise but those two would definitely be more effective together
If only we could sign a young promising England under 21 striker off of the back of a successful loan spell in the championship where he ended up scoring 11 in 22 games.

While we’re talking about players we’re not gonna sign, looks like Gnonto is pushing to leave Leeds with Everton being the likely destination, would love us to be in for him.

Offering a straight swap Akpom for Jebbo may not be the craziest idea (if Jebbo won't sign a new deal). Both in final year of contract and similar market value. I know Boro just signed a striker, but presumably they're after another so they can effectively replace Akpom and Archer.

Are PSG threatening to block him playing unless he signs a new contract? Who would do that? He should be allowed to hold the club to ransom and run his contact down!

Yeh just to think, some people on here were saying these things wouldn’t happen

Back
Top Bottom