Chuba akpom and Cameron archer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

how do you know that , we create loads of chances in most games
I don't know it, it's an assumption, and a reasonable one to me. We're going to be playing against much better teams, we won't have as much possession and we'll likely find it difficult to get into the box as much as last year.

I don't know it, it's an assumption, and a reasonable one to me. We're going to be playing against much better teams, we won't have as much possession and we'll likely find it difficult to get into the box as much as last year.
i see a lot of prem games where teams create very few chances , a lot less than the championship average
we lost 18 times by one goal when we were relegated 2 seasons ago so if we can score 1 in those games we get 18 points , plus the 23 we got equals 41 points,, staying up is not a million miles away

Big Chances Created prem 22 23 season ,, some dont average 1 per game​

This table ranks teams based on the currently selected stat type

Last edited:

PA isn’t the chairman
I thought it was just gaffa getting their roles mixed up. I'd be even more surprised if Yusuf Giansiracusa got involved in footballing decisions, what with him being a lawyer.

Wouldn’t be the first time…I recall there being some friction between the previous 2 managers and the owner/board when it came to transfers.

Almost like they knew best then aswell
Depends how you look at it.
If this also sours the managers relationship, wastes time in trying to sign players and means we start the season completely unprepared and effectively starting behind where we need to be it will hamper our prospects of staying up hugely.
We don’t have 10 games to waste in the prem it ends in relegation.
Got away with it with Slav as we were in the league below, we won’t this season.

Back
Top Bottom