CONFIRMED Che Adams

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dave the S9 Blade

Reaction score
According to Sky sports news this morning we have rejected a £1 mil aproach from a premier league team

I assume that Sky Sports News would have done a little digging before mentioning, so maybe there is some merit to it?

So we've turned down an initial 7 figure bid.

Is it 1 or 2 weeks we give them to improve their offer before we give them a ring and say "err, you know that bid we rejected. Well, turns out...."

I can't remember how long it took us with Harry.

Is it 1 or 2 weeks we give them to improve their offer before we give them a ring and say "err, you know that bid we rejected. Well, turns out...."

Harry wanted to go didn't he? we had to accept what Hull had offered
as players get there wish in the end.
mcfadzean will probably end up here
for the very same reason!. But ha!!
just another opportunity to knock the club.If Adams says I want to go!
he will go, but would it be in his best interests.

Harry wanted to go didn't he? we had to accept what Hull had offered
as players get there wish in the end.
mcfadzean will probably end up here
for the very same reason!. But ha!!
just another opportunity to knock the club.If Adams says I want to go!
he will go, but would it be in his best interests.

its great Mcfazdean is doing is level best to be disruptive so he can play for us, but the power players have is way too much, but I guess will not be changing any time soon.

if Che, gets his head turned no doubt he will do what he can to get a move away....

was during pre-season i believe when we let him go, i remember seeing pics of him training with the first team but i think he went 2 or 3 games into the pre-season.. what a waste, his match time since has been shocking compared to what he would have had if he stayed

It's much more Sunny in Bournemouth and maybe he's partial to a good gumming?

Will Nigel mark 1 or his brother get any credit for bringing in over a million to the club ? No ? Thought so.

Yes why not?

Might recoup about a third of that money he blew the other January on Brayford, Coutts etc.
I would have thought the couple of million he brought in through the cup runs and other sales would more than cover that no ?
And we still have Brayford and Coutts to sell if we wish.

was during pre-season i believe when we let him go, i remember seeing pics of him training with the first team but i think he went 2 or 3 games into the pre-season.. what a waste, his match time since has been shocking compared to what he would have had if he stayed
His bank balance is much better though

I would have thought the couple of million he brought in through the cup runs and other sales would more than cover that no ?
And we still have Brayford and Coutts to sell if we wish.

SELL Coutts?!

giphy.gif

And last season he played for Hull twenty odd times. About half as many as he'd have got with us but on the plus side, it was a league above and as part of a successful promotion campaign.

Harry's career is doing nicely since he left us as well as seeing his bank balance in good order.. Played 22 games in his first season and 33 games last season all in higher divisions than the blades and he's still only 23.

I'm not sure he'll play many in the premier league, because he's probably not quite that good but he's made the right move in every sense. A long way from Slew mark 2

Plus a sell on clause SOLD !!
Done has shown so far he is capable under Wilders way of playing to be more than adequate at the level we find ourselves still at !!
As ever UTB

Would snap their hands off if that were true, we've got 5 strikers and looking to bring one more in so somethings got to give. Could get a decent striker and a left winger for that and still leave McCabe a fair bit to stick in his back pocket ;)

Yes but you're presuming wilder would be given the brass to spend.

We arnt obviously, hence why we still in league 1, we have excellent young players coming through the ranks and a good mix of experience to go with that. The squad we have at the minute should breeze through this league without having to bring anyone in so if we don't need anyone in we don't need to sell. UTB

Turning it on it's head. Would we invest £2m in a player like Adams as a prospect for the future?
Is turning down the offer not the same thing?

My feelings are that for the moment we have to look for what is best for the here and now. But the steep rise in value for Premiership/Championship players means we should not let him go cheap and also negotiate a good sell on clause.

We arnt obviously, hence why we still in league 1, we have excellent young players coming through the ranks and a good mix of experience to go with that. The squad we have at the minute should breeze through this league without having to bring anyone in so if we don't need anyone in we don't need to sell. UTB

But we do need to bring some in. Says who? Says Wilder and regardless of yours or my opinion, it's his that counts

Back
Top Bottom