So it looks like Che Adams if off to Everton for 15m

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

VictoryBlade

BobbyJ
Reaction score
Most of the posters on here think that our first realistic points are against Everton at home in a couple of weeks. The footballing gods always seem go throw a spanner in the works. Che Adams to Everton...................................................oh dear!

1mill I've seen reports of him going for
At that price or similar I think Davis would be a decent option. Just my opinion but he has strength, pace and athleticism which Hecky has mentioned as desirable attributes he's looking for. Granted he won't get you 15 goals but he offers a team other attributes and is a handful. Useful if you have someone playing behind him or off him.

I watched the Southampton game, thier first of the season, Adams came on late, had one chance and finished it..

You can take piss all you want, but he's better than anybody we have at this point and we all know it..

Tell you what, he scores against us for Everton you'll all be saying it was nailed on... That's what we really think isn't it, cards on the table and all that.

Most of the posters on here think that our first realistic points are against Everton at home in a couple of weeks. The footballing gods always seem go throw a spanner in the works. Che Adams to Everton...................................................oh dear!
TBH VB, I reckon most posters on here (myself inc) thought that our first realistic point/s were gonna be against Palace at home a couple of weeks ago! UNTIL!!!!.....

I take your point about Che!, generally has 2 good games per season,.... Home & Away v. Sheff United.

K Davis couldn’t spank a bulls arse with a banjo.

Yeah he’s strong and has a bit of pace but what’s the fuckin point if you can’t score or assist once you’ve got the ball.

He’s dreadful and that’s the reason he’s going to Hull for 1m after several championship loans.

Good championship players don’t move for a million quid anymore. Good players agents get a million for just being a twat

On one hand we don’t want Origi cos people have concerns about his scoring record but in every thread we want to sign Davis. I don’t get it.

Yeah he’s strong and has a bit of pace but what’s the fuckin point if you can’t score or assist once you’ve got the ball.

He’s dreadful and that’s the reason he’s going to Hull for 1m after several championship loans.

Good championship players don’t move for a million quid anymore. Good players agents get a million for just being a twat

On one hand we don’t want Origi cos people have concerns about his scoring record but in every thread we want to sign Davis. I don’t get it.
Doesn't matter we don't need him. We've got the completely fucking useless banjo Osula🙄🙄🙄🙄

Davis is cheap got blades written all over it

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Che isn't worth 15 million. He's not a terrible player, but he's not a prolific goalscorer which is what we need.

Doesn't matter we don't need him. We've got the completely fucking useless banjo Osula🙄🙄🙄🙄

How is Davis event remotely comparable to Osula? He’s a boy learning his trade.

Ones a teenager with a decent scoring record at youth level. One loan in men’s football under his belt again with a decent record albeit at a lower level. He’s then literally been thrown in at the deep end to feed off scraps in what is currently the worst team in the division playing against defenders several levels above what he’s been used to.

What do people expect? It’s the clubs fault not his.

Davis on the other hand is in his mid 20’s. Has had plenty of opportunities in men’s football in decent teams for their relative division usually playing front foot football making chances and has still totally failed to score prolifically. He’s managed a grand total of 15 goals by 25 years old.

I’d bet Osula will be on a fair few more than that in 6 years time.

For £1m I'd 100% sign Keinan Davis.
Total punt with plenty of upside and minimal (£1m) downside.

Was only a season or so ago he looked a cut above at Championship level and gave us a torrid time.
Not a prolific goalscorer by any means but offers plenty of other qualities.
Good squad option.

For a million I'd bite your hand off for Davis. At the start of season when I had dreams of seeing McAtee and Ndiaye, I thought he would be the ideal complement for them. But now we probably need a better goalscorer than Davis. Still for a million, we get Davis and can still go for Archer or whoever's next in the shopping list. Works his ass off, got that ability to win the ball deep and drive us forward and get out of midfield, great on the counter attack and would add even more power as we bulk the team up,.

For a million I'd bite your hand off for Davis. At the start of season when I had dreams of seeing McAtee and Ndiaye, I thought he would be the ideal complement for them. But now we probably need a better goalscorer than Davis. Still for a million, we get Davis and can still go for Archer or whoever's next in the shopping list. Works his ass off, got that ability to win the ball deep and drive us forward and get out of midfield, great on the counter attack and would add even more power as we bulk the team up,.
Even if we didn’t sign anyone else, Davis for £1M Would be a big improvement on what we have.

Even if we just brought him off the bench on 70+ mins he’d create problems

Even if he doesn’t score a single goal but was just a disruptive force up top, he’d help make the ball stick later in games, like we didn’t have v Forest who were able to bring on a big lump

We all want that big marquee 20 goal striker but let’s not just put all our eggs in that basket. Right now without McB and Brewster we’re so light up top. Physicality will help the younger and trickier players

Archer's success has been playing playing off a big man, on the shoulder. At the moment he'd be playing off Mcburnie. I feel Davis is better in that role than Oli. If we'd moved on, to two wide men (inside forwards) and one down the middle Davis isn't enough of a goal threat.

Back
Top Bottom