Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I reyt hope he comes good, we bought him as a Premier League striker so here’s hoping he comes back from injury and does the business.

In fairness to his last season in the Prem we had no midfield so there was no service so hopefully we address this and he takes us all by surprise.

Or I’ve had too many shandy’s and im talking shite
With the same midfield unless we recruit correctly and actually get some money!! Can only hope we dont spunk it all like last time!!

If you asked the players who contributed most out of you and Brewster, I think I know what the answer would be...
WTF has that got to do with anything! Its been a sensational night but I just think rocking up in full kit was a bit cheesy. I’m not suggesting he’s not popular, committed or anything else. I couldn’t be happier for the lad and hope he shines next season. Are you one of the dickheads who looks to ruck with fellow fans at away games because they’re not singing or something?

WTF has that got to do with anything! Its been a sensational night but I just think rocking up in full kit was a bit cheesy. I’m not suggesting he’s not popular, committed or anything else. I couldn’t be happier for the lad and hope he shines next season. Are you one of the dickheads who looks to ruck with fellow fans at away games because they’re not singing or something?
I'm none of those things you suggested, but you're here giving shit towards a player shortly after we've just been promoted. Nothing in your post suggested anything positive to him whatsoever, you found and mentioned only negatives.

Last edited:

I saw Osborn and Stevens there. Don’t know whether RND was there.
Just watched the post match celebrations with Deane and Gage and RND was there with Hecky at the end. Shame JOC couldn't be there on the pitch with the lads as he was on Sky Sports covering the match.

He was first to Jebbo to show him compassion after getting sent off at Wrexham, he's first to celebrate and support the lads.

A bigger Bladesman you will not see.

Go enjoy the night Rhian you deserve it as much as the rest of the squad ♥️

He was first to Jebbo to show him compassion after getting sent off at Wrexham, he's first to celebrate and support the lads.

A bigger Bladesman you will not see.

Go enjoy the night Rhian you deserve it as much as the rest of the squad ♥️

He wasn't afraid to get stuck in to the Forest fans last season as well.

Back
Top Bottom