Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can't see Brewster playing for Utd again. He'll go out on loan next season if they go up and will probably have to be offloaded if they don't.

Shame he's not done it as he seems a smashing lad

Not worried in the slightest. It will all be part of Hecky's number 1 tactic which is known as 'lying about injuries'. Brewster was told to be seen on crutches, with all the cameras there. To Blackburn's shock, he'll be back to volley in another one at Ewood Park on Saturday 💪

Not worried in the slightest. It will all be part of Hecky's number 1 tactic which is known as 'lying about injuries'. Brewster was told to be seen on crutches, with all the cameras there. To Blackburn's shock, he'll be back to volley in another one at Ewood Park on Saturday 💪

That backfired last time though, didn't it?

I have done a bit of Sunday sleuthing on Brewster and had a quick dig into his injury history. Another one who had a fairly long term injury before joining us.

I wonder if this is the reason there was an issue paying the remainder on this fee? Maybe we think some of his medical history was withheld?

Worth noting when he was at Liverpool he was meant to miss the end of the 17/18 season when he got an ankle injury & surgery in January 2018. He didn't end up returning til over a year later in March 2019.

This article is quite interesting:

The 18-year-old endured a series of setbacks in his recovery, most notably requiring knee surgery

This article mentions knee surgery as well, this is the first time I have read anything about him requiring knee surgery.

This lad has had surgery on his ankle, knee and now hamstring with us. He is what? Barely even 23 years old.

Either we have not done our due diligence on him, signing him off the back a decent loan spell at Swansea or Liverpool may have pulled the wool over our eyes and he had more injury issues than we were led to believe.

He has a strange relationship with luck, doesn't he?

He had a Champions League medal despite not even playing.

He could get a promotion back to the Premier League pretty much exclusively under the steam of others.

On the flip side each time he's looked like he might finally get going he picks up injuries.

Last night

Brewster.jpg
Racist bastards!

Real shame, I'd heard he had a bad injury before we signed him and was not back to how he was playing prior to that hence Liverpool selling.

He's still got another 2 years hasn't he? Hopefully whatever league we are in he will be available to play. Everyone says he has the talent, but I think he's never benefitted from a good run of games here.

Out for the season again. Worst signing in the clubs history.

24 million quid, absolute car crash
I still think John Ebbrell has the title. 45 mins 1.2m which was quite alot for 1997 and a 2nd tier club.

Real shame, I'd heard he had a bad injury before we signed him and was not back to how he was playing prior to that hence Liverpool selling.

He's still got another 2 years hasn't he? Hopefully whatever league we are in he will be available to play. Everyone says he has the talent, but I think he's never benefitted from a good run of games here.

I still think John Ebbrell has the title. 45 mins 1.2m which was quite alot for 1997 and a 2nd tier club.
And whenever this comes up I think the story goes that he was uninsured.

So sad for the lad, he's gonna be devastated.

It's not his fault he cost what he did and he seems to genuinely like being part of the set up. You always see him on the bench supporting the boys and trying to stay cheerful.

Shame for the lad but almost inevitable... looks to me like he will be one of those players plagued by Hamstring injuries for his whole career, no doubt he will already have lost half a yard of pace....look at Michael Owen, was never the same player after a couple of hammys went, sad thing is Brewster looks to be fucked and he never even really got going.

Hopefully the majority of his wages are being covered by Insurance but i would hate to see the premium increase at the next renewal.....

I reyt hope he comes good, we bought him as a Premier League striker so here’s hoping he comes back from injury and does the business.

In fairness to his last season in the Prem we had no midfield so there was no service so hopefully we address this and he takes us all by surprise.

Or I’ve had too many shandy’s and im talking shite

Back
Top Bottom