Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In fairness to his last season in the Prem we had no midfield so there was no service
(With a wry smile, not moaning, and knowing you acknowledged this in your post)

Now that our midfield is a fully functional, well oiled machine...

WTF has that got to do with anything! Its been a sensational night but I just think rocking up in full kit was a bit cheesy. I’m not suggesting he’s not popular, committed or anything else. I couldn’t be happier for the lad and hope he shines next season. Are you one of the dickheads who looks to ruck with fellow fans at away games because they’re not singing or something?
You commented that he had contributed fuck all this season, and that's not true. That's why you're getting pelters. Even the manager took the time to comment on Brewster's contribution. You called it wrong, accept the consequences

You commented that he had contributed fuck all this season, and that's not true. That's why you're getting pelters. Even the manager took the time to comment on Brewster's contribution. You called it wrong, accept the consequences
I think you’ve acknowledged my admission that I was out of line so thanks for that. Aa ever, we’re all Blades.

When he was announced by Sinclair after the game yesterday & hobbled onto the pitch, he looked like he was injured.
Or had just shat himself.
Or it was his gangsta walk.
Whichever it was, I really like him & his enthusiasm for the team/club.

If he's for by the start of the season, a loan until Jan to a Champ club would be a good move for him to get some game time and hopefully some goals. If that's successful, he could return to Utd for the second held is the season.

Playing in u23 games and sitting on the bench won't get him back to where he needs to be in terms of sharpness and form

Someone’s having a good night 🍻🍻🍻
I actually don’t think he drinks (from what I’ve heard), just hates Wednesday 🤣.

One thing him and RND said that concerned me, hopefully we’ll be back for pre season, if they’re not then that hammy injury will have been 10 months out 😳

I actually don’t think he drinks (from what I’ve heard), just hates Wednesday 🤣.

One thing him and RND said that concerned me, hopefully we’ll be back for pre season, if they’re not then that hammy injury will have been 10 months out 😳

RND seemed fairly certain he would be back for pre-season. It's Brewster who said hopefully.

I fear for Brewster if he’s not, he needs to hit the ground running or his career could fizzle out. He’s starting to be on borrowed time unfortunately

I have said elsewhere its not performances he needs to worry about. Its about being fully fit because he has had some very serious injuries for a player of his age.

I knows he’s very well remunerated, but can’t be easy for him - only 17 appearances this year.

He’s well liked by staff and players, really hope he gets fit and firing. When you think of the crap we’ve had, particularly in the bad times between the Warnock and Wilder years, players who absolutely dialed it in and couldn’t give a toss, he’s clearly cut from a completely different cloth. I really like him and still think he has huge potential.

Big Goo On Rhian from me. Go and smash pre-season lad.

I knows he’s very well remunerated, but can’t be easy for him - only 17 appearances this year.

He’s well liked by staff and players, really hope he gets fit and firing. When you think of the crap we’ve had, particularly in the bad times between the Warnock and Wilder years, players who absolutely dialed it in and couldn’t give a toss, he’s clearly cut from a completely different cloth. I really like him and still think he has huge potential.

Big Goo On Rhian from me. Go and smash pre-season lad.
Spot on it doesn’t matter what a player is paid or how big their fee was it’s about how they fit in and work. Clearly, when Brewster plays he’s a grafter, doesn’t hide.

Many players, when injured or out of the side sit back, Brewster is fully involved. I’m sure that he needs it.

He’s been so unlucky with injuries and timing of coming in when the team went downhill didn’t help him. Not excuses, just observations.

Good to see that despite all this he’s enjoyed the celebrations as much as everyone else. Good on him. He’s clearly happy to be here

I got talking to a bloke recently who said his daughter was good mates with RND. Apparently his achilles tendon detached, which looking online can be 8-10 months out for a professional athlete so that may add up with his comments.

I got talking to a bloke recently who said his daughter was good mates with RND. Apparently his achilles tendon detached, which looking online can be 8-10 months out for a professional athlete so that may add up with his comments.

Our club doctors seem to diagnose everything as a hamstring injury lol.

The really good news about Brewster is that Liverpools 40m buy back option expires at the end of next month, so we're safe from them getting him back on the cheap.
If he'd chanted about the monarchy and Sun being a bag of shit last night instead they'd have probably gone for it.

The really good news about Brewster is that Liverpools 40m buy back option expires at the end of next month, so we're safe from them getting him back on the cheap.
I think the last couple of years have been a ploy to avoid that. Just wait for next season when he's on Haarland's coat-tails for top scorer in the PL. Liverpool are going to feel pretty silly 😉

Looks like the management and his teammates are doing a fantastic job of keeping his morale up. Don’t want him coming back looking like he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders. Won’t be good for anybody.

Back
Top Bottom