Roy's View From... Brøndby Fans Views On Anis Ben Silmane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

His performance in video games is highly relevant - thanks lads.

Some of the comments ‘talented, but often goes missing’ are reminiscent of Sander. We can’t afford 2 passengers in midfield this season so let’s hope both step up.

Lets not expect too much from him immediately, still only 22, first time playing in England, came with a small price tag.

Could be hit or miss but lets get behind him as long as he's giving 100% effort

I back Hecky to get a tune out of him as he does seem to have the technical ability when he decides to use it.

Underwhelming signing if he has no pace ! Thats clearly what we lack in our midfield although he has height which is much needed in that position.
Still,John Fleck hardly had any ringing endorsements from Coventry fans did he when we signed him !

We definitely needed at least one right footed centre mid. Let's not complain about it. Even if he's shite.

Not the best of reads but we can't keep putting up with Norwood and Berge’s inconsistency all the time, particularly Berge who has had way more bad games or just meh games to good. We can't carry passengers in top flight matches. Everyone has to be switched on from the first minute to the last. Hopefully Hecky will coach some of these negatives out of him.

I fear we'll still start with Fleck, Norwood and Berge as there's always a lame excuse as to why our new players don't start, and we all know Hecky loves his favourites.

They haven't had a pre season and are catching up (every other team in same position puts new signing in opening match line up).

They've got to adapt and acclimatise to English football (every other team in same position puts new signing in opening match line up).

I'm happy to stand corrected come Palace.

Nice one Woy!

Never seen him play or even watched highlights of him with euro beats in back ground but it kinda feels like pre season 😍

Tall ✅
Inconsistent ✅
Slow ✅
Fades in and out of games ✅
Name difficult to pronounce ✅

So: that's our Sander Berge replacement sorted!
Exactly what I took away from that read haha.

Although to be fair, Berge was quite consistent last time around in the Premier League...

It's a bit worrying that they seem to be delighted to be getting 1.5 million for him

Cheers Roy, rollercoaster of emotion this one. I went happy, sad, oh my god what have we done, happy, sad and finally sad and ripped off! I don’t know what to think, suppose we will have to wait and see. Love preseason I do.

We are just going to have to see and judge for ourselves.

Good the coaching staff will have nearly a month to get him more up to speed with us as a team and his role etc.

It's concerning some of the views but we have had this before with signings and they've proved to be very much the opposite.
Remember how complimentary Coventry were about Fleck for instance?

Thing is it would appear the plan is to target leagues like the Danish/Swedish etc and other leagues.
It makes signing players from those divisions much more of a gamble every time because it's harder to gauge.

My feeling and it's the same regards Troure is that this could turn out to be a decent PL signing. OR a very average Champ signing.

sounds like a bag of cack!

Back
Top Bottom