Roy's View From... Brøndby Fans Views On Anis Ben Silmane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“his alluring mix of physicality & technique”
Cor!! Sexy football at the Lane next season!

I’ve decided we should refer to him
As Star Anis from now on , as he supplies the missing ingredient in our midfield. And he will be good for 8 points (a star anise pod usually has 8 points. This is clever stuff, people).

It
I do apologise for anyone who sees any x-rated ads. I don't control what is shown on there and Google shouldn't show them but shit often gets through the net from what I've read.
Its Margot Robbie, and it's targeted. Of course it's going to be shown to half of the S2 users.

We definitely needed at least one right footed centre mid. Let's not complain about it. Even if he's shite.
It appears you go through every thread looking for something you can make a negative comment on,probably think you're very clever, how long have you been a blade? Best blades memory?

What about when Slim Shady, Berge and Fleck all fade out of the game at the same time?
Suppose we can bring Osborn on and slag him off for running around.
We need to have some sort of tag team system, to make sure for example only one of Berge and Slimane go missing at any one time; and the other is only permitted to go missing once the first disappearer is confirmed by a neutral to have reappeared.

It appears you go through every thread looking for something you can make a negative comment on,probably think you're very clever, how long have you been a blade? Best blades memory?
It appears you have come along to bore me to death

Thanks Roy.

Talk about 2 sides of the same coin, just emphasises how different we see things.

For a 22 year old, he has been around a few clubs? Hopefully he is in need of the right club and the right coach to bring out his undoubted skills on a regular basis!
I’m pleased he has arrived in time for the Portugal trip, with an opportunity to bond with the team mates.
GLTTL

Back
Top Bottom