Roy's View From... Troyes Fans Views On Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Y
Through the lens of needing players that are first XI ready for the Premier League, those aren't a promising set of comments (again).

This strategy of signing young unknowns from foreign leagues will only work if they're complimented by players that do automatically upgrade the XI.
We can't rely on all of these guys adapting in their first season.

Maybe at the end of August all will become clearer, but right now we still look a lot weaker than the team that got promoted.
You better get used to it.

Seems like we may need to keep him away from the kebab shops.

Through the lens of needing players that are first XI ready for the Premier League, those aren't a promising set of comments (again).

This strategy of signing young unknowns from foreign leagues will only work if they're complimented by players that do automatically upgrade the XI.
We can't rely on all of these guys adapting in their first season.

Maybe at the end of August all will become clearer, but right now we still look a lot weaker than the team that got promoted.
How is the left side of defence weaker than when we were promoted ? I understand your point elsewhere in the squad, but this guy looks a good addition to Lowe and RND

Very excited now to try a makrout!
So excited, I started checking out recipes. This one looks the best.

STEP 7.
Add a pinch of the bottom cubeb to the date paste and blend.

Thanks Roy.

Don't know much about him being overweight, although I am sure our conditioning team will sort that, but either way he looks very athletic & mobile, qualities we are in great need of.

Is this a first, a new signing gets his nickname from RVF? The club will now be selling dumplings at half time...

How is the left side of defence weaker than when we were promoted ? I understand your point elsewhere in the squad, but this guy looks a good addition to Lowe and RND

I don't think this guy looks a significant upgrade on Lowe.
Young, inexperienced and not coming with glowing reviews.

RND is seemingly still out for a while still and who knows how he'll come back.

So you're probably starting the season with Robinson & Lowe, which isn't good enough.

Elsewhere, we're down Doyle & McAtee and we haven't replaced them.
Hence the comment about being weaker.

So you're probably starting the season with Robinson & Lowe, which isn't good enough.

“What a disappointment this player I expected a lot and finally he is injured h24. There he comes back, we have the impression that he is overweight.”

“he has 5 kg to lose to become a top athlete. Then we will see his football level “

Lys Mousset in disguise?
We'll know if he totals his Lambo on a late night KFC run.

Do you currently have Enda of the past few seasons as stronger than him?

I'm definitely more of a suet fan
Oooh curve ball. I was thinking Chinese or that war food muck me Nan made which was actually belting despite being just a buttery lump of flower in gravy.

I think it’s too early to judge this guy. Potentially he looks better than either LWBs that we have so by Autumn we should be well covered here.
Whilst Doyle and Macatee finished the season in good form we don’t know how either would perform in the PL or be better than what has already arrived and what is expected to arrive.
I think it is looking very positive in creating a squad that may be good enough to survive but which will be better for 25/26 if we have to go down and come back up again.

I think it’s too early to judge this guy. Potentially he looks better than either LWBs that we have so by Autumn we should be well covered here.
Whilst Doyle and Macatee finished the season in good form we don’t know how either would perform in the PL or be better than what has already arrived and what is expected to arrive.
I think it is looking very positive in creating a squad that may be good enough to survive but which will be better for 25/26 if we have to go down and come back up again.
Your first sentence should have been more than enough, but sadly he's already been judged by many online experts.

Nobody gets all their signings right, whatever the cost. So far Hecky and his team bought in MaCatee, Doyle, and Anil, so he SHOULD have loads of credit in the bank.

Some signings won't work out, but surely they need a fair crack at the whip first.

Back
Top Bottom