Roy's View From... Brøndby Fans Views On Anis Ben Silmane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What about when Slim Shady, Berge and Fleck all fade out of the game at the same time?
Suppose we can bring Osborn on and slag him off for running around.

Thanks Roy, with the fading/inconsistency comments i wonder if he’ll be used as a bit of an enforcer to see out the last 20 minutes of matches to begin with

scouting has been decent pst few seasons. I’m sure the scouts we have did their homework on this guy

I do apologise for anyone who sees any x-rated ads. I don't control what is shown on there and Google shouldn't show them but shit often gets through the net from what I've read.
Aren't adverts linked to the browser history and embedded cookies of the IP address of the people visiting the site??

If people are seeing inappropriate adverts, then maybe blaming you isn't the answer...

Aren't adverts linked to the browser history and embedded cookies of the IP address of the people visiting the site??

If people are seeing inappropriate adverts, then maybe blaming you isn't the answer...
Well that explains the shaved hamsters I keep seeing

An absolute classic of the genre.

giphy.gif

I usually think "views from" are as good a indication as you're going to get on what you're going to get.

Sounds like there's a bit of potential there but not sure he's PL ready if he lacks athleticism even for the Danish leagues.
Should really be one of the best players in that league to come and be a readymade PL player.
Considering we don't have much of a midfield as it is, you'd want any new signings to be guaranteed upgrades / starters.

Last edited:
It went a bit off the rails with the two FM lads but a solid performance Roy and good to get the first view from under your belt during this pre-season 😉

I do apologise for anyone who sees any x-rated ads. I don't control what is shown on there and Google shouldn't show them but shit often gets through the net from what I've read.
Most ad's are generated from your own cookies, so if you've been looking at Persil Washing Tabs on Amazon you'll likely see an ad for them in the near future... you get my drift :)

It's all subjective. I used to think as a footballer Monty was absolute dogshit, many on here adore the guy due to his battling and engine. Same with Basham. Couldn't stand him till Wilder came and now he's a total legend.

Maybe the lad just needs a change of scenery and somewhere he fits in.

Come on, Roy, Sharp or Sharpe is forgivable; but ‘Silmane’ in your title… nobody on here will ever spell it right now.

It's all subjective. I used to think as a footballer Monty was absolute dogshit, many on here adore the guy due to his battling and engine. Same with Basham. Couldn't stand him till Wilder came and now he's a total legend.

Maybe the lad just needs a change of scenery and somewhere he fits in.
Maybe he's a bit of a dud, maybe he's fucking class. I don't think anyone is actually judging him either way, just having a laugh.

Lets not expect too much from him immediately, still only 22, first time playing in England, came with a small price tag.

Could be hit or miss but lets get behind him as long as he's giving 100% effort

I back Hecky to get a tune out of him as he does seem to have the technical ability when he decides to use it.
I agree. There is no guarantee that he will start (depends on who else arrives), but he will need at least half a season before we begin to see a quality player.

I usually think "views from" are as good a indication as you're going to get on what you're going to get.

Sounds like there's a bit of potential there but not sure he's PL ready if he lacks athleticism even for the Danish leagues.
Should really be one of the best players in that league to come and be a readymade PL player.
Considering we don't have much of a midfield as it is, you'd want any new signings to be guaranteed upgrades / starters.
Maybe the real midfield is yet to arrive ?

Thanks Roy

"Thank you for everything…. Especially the gold goal. I’m very happy for you – think you’ll get the chance for premier league games."

whats the gold goal have we got video ?

Maybe he's a bit of a dud, maybe he's fucking class. I don't think anyone is actually judging him either way, just having a laugh.
Yeah I know I was just meaning in terms of what Brondby fans think of him.

Nice stuff weird one.

Football supporters are like the general populace, there are some right turnips. So I don't trust a ringing endorsement, this will do me.

Back
Top Bottom