Roy's View From... Troyes Fans Views On Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All the dumpling negatives have set us up for a blame game season, when players with 5x his experience who play on world class stages destroy us and, as usual, look the other way when its Egan walking out of the penalty area with his head looking embarrassed, whilst Larouci gets roasted for not picking up someone not involved in the goal we've just conceded.

He might be good, he might be shite. Let's see. I remember being supremely indifferent at the start of the 1997 season to the little bloke who'd come from Greece. Within twenty minutes of kick off, he became for me, the best player I've ever seen in a United shirt. Last week we were selling Ndiaye and the Sultan of Bogpaper was hoarding all the money and not buying anyone. By the end of tomorrow, we'll still have Ndiaye and three new players in the squad as we begin another campaign in the top flight, a division higher than our city non-rivals.

"WTTWY" as the old saying used to go!

All the dumpling negatives have set us up for a blame game season, when players with 5x his experience who play on world class stages destroy us and, as usual, look the other way when its Egan walking out of the penalty area with his head looking embarrassed, whilst Larouci gets roasted for not picking up someone not involved in the goal we've just conceded.

He might be good, he might be shite. Let's see. I remember being supremely indifferent at the start of the 1997 season to the little bloke who'd come from Greece. Within twenty minutes of kick off, he became for me, the best player I've ever seen in a United shirt. Last week we were selling Ndiaye and the Sultan of Bogpaper was hoarding all the money and not buying anyone. By the end of tomorrow, we'll still have Ndiaye and three new players in the squad as we begin another campaign in the top flight, a division higher than our city non-rivals.

"WTTWY" as the old saying used to go!

Great post.

Not sure if it’ll get you in the “Princes entourage” club or the “Clapper settles for owt” brigade.

:)

Great post.

Not sure if it’ll get you in the “Princes entourage” club or the “Clapper settles for owt” brigade.

:)
It would be ironic if it was the latter, it was me who appropriated the 'clapper' term from pie-eyed christians to the McCabe lovers back in the late 90s 😂

Back
Top Bottom