Pre-season 18/19 Blades v Maritimo 12th July

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hopefully we got the flag back off the Orient chap who'd appeared to have purloined it.

www.www.com

Dh6SUybVAAAXLAe.jpg:large

Unfortunately it's the moron few who spoil it.99% of fans want to enjoy the football and what comes with it.
How do you route out the few that spoil it.No trouble. in Russia the fear factor kicked in from the start,maybe we should treat these outs in a similar way, lock. em up. !!
It wasn’t the fans...

Fuck me, just read shoutbox. If true, it's a very bad sign for things to come.

I would very much like to know why our players are allowed to get shitfaced in pre-season. The very time they're concentrating on conditioning and fitness. Fingers have to point at Wilder. Idiotic decision and there seems to be far too much emphasis on drinking at the club.

This is all, 'if true', but if it has been witnessed first-hand then :mad:

900 Blades fans out drinking all day in popular holiday resort for a number of days. Children and families getting on with their holidays. Local police are amazed at how well behaved they are. Lincoln City fan on holiday sends a message to SUFC Tweets praising Blades fans and says they are a credit to the Club. Just the type of good news story you'd expect the local media to get hold of and ask questions of the Chief Constable of SYP why he's obsessed with stopping fans drinking and disrupting their enjoyment at local football matches? Well maybe not.

Respect to all Blades fans who made the trip.

I was speaking to a Wrexham fan on the flight back and he was amazed with the numbers that had travelled out to the Algarve and the excellent atmosphere.

What struck me was the fact the majority of Blades were the proper Blades, dedicated and knowledgeable, not the cocaine infused children who give us a bad name back home.

Fuck me, just read shoutbox. If true, it's a very bad sign for things to come.

I would very much like to know why our players are allowed to get shitfaced in pre-season. The very time they're concentrating on conditioning and fitness. Fingers have to point at Wilder. Idiotic decision and there seems to be far too much emphasis on drinking at the club.

This is all, 'if true', but if it has been witnessed first-hand then :mad:

What a load of shit.

I have absolutely no problem with the players enjoying a well deserved night out. They are only human as well, and deserve a night out with the fans in Albuferia, and enjoying the crack. It might be detrimental to fitness and conditioning but that is the sort of thing that brings the squad closer together, closer to the fans and builds team spirit and a stronger bond between the players.

I was speaking to a Wrexham fan on the flight back and he was amazed with the numbers that had travelled out to the Algarve and the excellent atmosphere.

What struck me was the fact the majority of Blades were the proper Blades, dedicated and knowledgeable, not the cocaine infused children who give us a bad name back home.

What a load of shit.

I have absolutely no problem with the players enjoying a well deserved night out. They are only human as well, and deserve a night out with the fans in Albuferia, and enjoying the crack. It might be detrimental to fitness and conditioning but that is the sort of thing that brings the squad closer together, closer to the fans and builds team spirit and a stronger bond between the players.

Re the cocaine infused point, i was literally stood next to some guys at the friendly who were openly just snorting coke off the back of their hand in the first half, whats the fucking point honestly? I dont understand

Back
Top Bottom