Pre-season 18/19 Blades v Maritimo 12th July

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers. Is that going to be the shorts and socks to it aswell?

The first choice option is black shorts (with standard Blades badge, "Yellow/Green" Adidas logo) & green socks.

0-0 at half time

Interesting to see Lafferty playing at left wing back. Last chances saloon, maybe?

Glad Ched scored the winner. It means there will be some great thread arguments when he goes out on loan.

Glad Ched scored the winner. It means there will be some great thread arguments when he goes out on loan.
We can’t afford to send him out on loan. Unless there’s a couple of gems in the reserves/under 23’s he’s our 3rd striker

Surprised Ched played if we're sending him on loan. How was the overall performance? Looked a scrappy game on the stream.

He's going out on loan. He scored a goal in a friendly against some Portuguese team. Big shrug. I remember Tony Battersby ripping Cesena a new one on the Anglo Italian Cup.

We are just about to send him out on loan to Chesterfield, then realise how good he is, keep him, he has a great season and we sell him to Bournemouth for £12million.

You say that like it's something we've done before...………………...

Not accepting Evan's goal unless it was caught on somebody's phone camera and blurry film isn't acceptable.

He's going out on loan. He scored a goal in a friendly against some Portuguese team. Big shrug. I remember Tony Battersby ripping Cesena a new one on the Anglo Italian Cup.

Tony Battersby, that’s a blast from the past! I always thought that he’d have had a decent career if he’d been better. He wasn’t, so he didn’t. He had a storming loan spell at BK-IFK in the Finnish 2nd divison in the mid 90’s and that was about it.

The goal...

Another Trademark Blades throw-in.
I’ve seen a few World Cup games but I’ve not seen a team execute or even attempt a throw-in - angled flick - cross like that.
I don’t know why, it seems to work every time for us.
I was crying out for a England to do it.

Back
Top Bottom