CONFIRMED Anel Ahmedhodžić signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can't see many getting his surname on the back at £1 a letter during a cost of living crisis.

Do you walk around with 'ANEL' on yer back? People might mistake you for some sort of dyslexic pervert.
One for the rainbow blades

'bid provisionally accepted' - come legals, what does that mean? Until we can prove we have the cash to for for him?

One for the rainbow blades

Anal sex is not exclusively for gay males, you know.

I for one thoroughly enjoy the thrills of being pegged into oblivion by Mistress Beatrix. It's a bit hard to walk afterwards, but I'm usually on all fours being led by a leash anyway.

If this signing comes off then good! Hopefully it is money well spent given that it sounds like £3m is our entire fee kitty unless we sell players (Although it might not be!)

Although the pressing need for some sort of replacement or void for MGW has to be asked the club has already mentioned the loan market and may well have targets lined up for this position?
We may be tweaking our setup too perhaps? MGW by the end was playing up top with Iliman.

But when Sharp and Brewster return we would want to be including at least one of those which means they play or compete alongside Iliman or Iliman drops behind those two into more of a MGW hole? That or Berge plays there?

Could Berge re-ignite the Duffy role?

Luc

I for one thoroughly enjoy the thrills of being pegged into oblivion by Mistress Beatrix. It's a bit hard to walk afterwards, but I'm usually on all fours being led by a leash anyway.
Lucky you 🙄🥴😏

Not all rainbow blades are gay 😉

These 'anal' jokes are already making me want to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger

I pray we don't sign him

Gyp the blade - I can't reply to your post for some reason, but it's bollocks.

Fulham spent, but they're one of the richest clubs in England.

WBA
Net spend -£11m

Blades
Net spend -£25m

Add in the promoted and play off sides...

Bournemouth
Net spend -£13m

Forest
Net spend £3.9m

Luton
Net spend -£450K

Huddersfield
Net spend -£2m

So in the top 6, only Forest and Fulham spent more they received.
The championship as a division is on its arse financially

If this signing comes off then good! Hopefully it is money well spent given that it sounds like £3m is our entire fee kitty unless we sell players (Although it might not be!)

Although the pressing need for some sort of replacement or void for MGW has to be asked the club has already mentioned the loan market and may well have targets lined up for this position?
We may be tweaking our setup too perhaps? MGW by the end was playing up top with Iliman.

But when Sharp and Brewster return we would want to be including at least one of those which means they play or compete alongside Iliman or Iliman drops behind those two into more of a MGW hole? That or Berge plays there?

Could Berge re-ignite the Duffy role?

I read somewhere that whilst it is a 7 figure bid, it isn’t as high as £3m

Could be right, could be bollox

Hopefully, whatever is bid, it goes through and he signs. Starting to get concerned at the lack of business as the Portugal tour and start to the season nears

We’ve lost quite a few players and others are still injured so needs must

Can't see many getting his surname on the back at £1 a letter during a cost of living crisis.

Do you walk around with 'ANEL' on yer back? People might mistake you for some sort of dyslexic pervert.
He'll be given squad number 0

Seriously though it'll be more of a problem than any other name we've ever had, I don't think any others come close

Will just have to strap on, grit our teeth and enjoy the ride

did I do one there? not good at this

Back
Top Bottom