CONFIRMED Anel Ahmedhodžić signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is a Swedish paper and it claims the Lille and Milan rumour is from YorkshireLive. That suggests in Sweden, they haven't heard this rumour

What a bizarre situation.

Fee agreed.

Just waiting to see if AC Milan bid.

But he favours us because he knows Jack Lester.

Jack must have some real incriminating info on him!

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet is probably what you should take from this.

I've heard it all now. Bid accepted but they are waiting just in case AC Milan fancy a bid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 might as well wait for Barca and Real as well just in case they fancy a bid

Are you all saying you’re not chomping at the bit to sign up to Nicko’s patreon?

Depends what the lad ultimately wants with his career. Won't be first choice at Milan although the lure of such a club will be difficult to resist and the French League is shite.

If he ultimately has a desire to play in the Prem, which a lot of young European footballers do, then sticking himself in the shop window of the Championship for a season could be a wise move.

Can't see it happening though, surely he would go to Milan if they upped their interest

We've been chasing this lad for several weeks with the accepted bid now on the cards, he must have other options or if he doesn't, he is waiting for better options! Reminds me of when we were after Robin Olsen although he did eventually arrive - wish he didn't in retrospect!

So we'll see what happens with this but another week is gone with no new arrivals, we're not the only ones granted, but we've only got two centre mids so that isn't great for the pre-season; are Fleck and Norwood going to play every game, bar when we give Brunt an outing and I don't think he's going to be part of the first team squad I'd expect him out on loan again.

I've not mentioned Coulibaly as he seems desperate to leave and he's never even arrived!

I've provisionally accepted my wife's offer for date night tonight but I'm waiting to see if Natalie Dormer makes a late bid.
Forget it RB.
Natalie is 'doubling up' with Holly Willoughby and a large steak pie with gravy at mine tonight.
Sad thing is I'm actually looking forward more to the steak pie if I'm honest.
Enjoy!
utb

Forget it RB.
Natalie is 'doubling up' with Holly Willoughby and a large steak pie with gravy at mine tonight.
Enjoy!
utb
Sorry shed prefer a bottle of scotch

We've been chasing this lad for several weeks with the accepted bid now on the cards, he must have other options or if he doesn't, he is waiting for better options! Reminds me of when we were after Robin Olsen although he did eventually arrive - wish he didn't in retrospect!

So we'll see what happens with this but another week is gone with no new arrivals, we're not the only ones granted, but we've only got two centre mids so that isn't great for the pre-season; are Fleck and Norwood going to play every game, bar when we give Brunt an outing and I don't think he's going to be part of the first team squad I'd expect him out on loan again.

I've not mentioned Coulibaly as he seems desperate to leave and he's never even arrived!
Coulibaly been sat down and spoke too, he’s in for the long haul. I expect him to feature heavily next season.

Has Berge Left? He’s certainly included in the midfielder numbers.

Depends what the lad ultimately wants with his career. Won't be first choice at Milan although the lure of such a club will be difficult to resist and the French League is shite.

If he ultimately has a desire to play in the Prem, which a lot of young European footballers do, then sticking himself in the shop window of the Championship for a season could be a wise move.

Can't see it happening though, surely he would go to Milan if they upped their interest
He was prepared to live in Nottingham so being offered a place somewhere with less knife crime could be the hook that gets him!

A choice between Northern England and Northern Italy as summer approaches. Hmmm... Surely the boggy pitches and inadequate Shirecliffe facilities will swing this in our favour. Come on Lester, convince him that the city centre still has clothes and shoe shops.
Shopping in Orchard Square, or in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II will be a hard sell.

If you’re lucky you might pick up some massively reduced Italian designer menswear in TK Maxx.

Lubrication.

Forget it RB.
Enjoy!
utb
Think I would rather have a good dinner these days ,unless the 25 year old version of Sophia loren turned up (for you younger viewers Google it 😀)

Back
Top Bottom