CONFIRMED Anel Ahmedhodžić signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Apparently we (Sheffield United as a club) are an ogre! Bloody French with their penchant for the dramatic! 🤣
Good news is though that he’s the best defender they’ve ever had! 👍 c’est magnifique!8521F28C-DCF5-44F1-B6F0-7879C92FCC72.png

I'll be shocked if he chooses Blackburn over us.

They've lost a lot of players and I can't see much more than consolidation this season for them.

I'm quite positive on this.,sounds like.if we miss out on him we move in to.other targets
This guy sounds like a much higher pedigree and potential of development than some of the frees and released youth players we've been linked with

Hopefully this doesn't drag on much longer and he either signs or we quickly move on to other targets.

Hes already in advanced talks with us, he was already in/on way to England. Got to be fake news surely.

Yeah, hopefully so. The concern is which bit is fake? Apparently it's down to the player and if another club offers a higher salary than we can afford, or are prepared to pay, what can we do?

Hecky said the other day:

“There are clubs in our league who have still gone and got players, paid big wages and gone and made a few statement signings and things like that.” Heckingbottom explained.

“I don’t think that will ever change but, likewise, I think there will be more action at the end of the window.

“For us it’s important we get the right player and are not held to ransom over a player. We have other options if it is getting too expensive."
Because we're up against the mighty Blackburn - another championship club

Its no disgrace, we are what we are - a big league one club who got lucky

Big league one club?

One that had the highest league attendance in the Championship last season. That league one club?

Is this new news regard Blackburn or is it a rehash of earlier stories? I say that because when our interest was initially reported it was mentioned they were also interested in the player but since then it’s been report we’ve made a bid and had that bid accepted and so far as I can see Blackburn haven’t formed up their interest.

All I’m saying is this is nixon who’s reported this Blackburn news so highly doubtful it’s true

Back
Top Bottom